Week #9 Plays In The Book!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
I love these plays and already bet em....

Bills -2.5- I will take the Bills at home verse a shitty NE team
Eagles -6- Bears stink!!! Eagles are GREAT!!
Steelers -3- Hate this rivalry, but think Pitt wins by 3+
Rams -3- Off a bye, no doubt they roll this team!!
Skins +2.5- Still think the Skins w/ Davis will win outright!!
Packers -4-GB wins by 2 TD's at home! Miami is banged up!!

Betting against some home dogs, but we are now in the season when the good teams step up and take it to another level. I have a great feelin this card looks like a winning week! I think the lines will go against me in every game if they move! Like the card and I think I am done! GL to all this week!

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Don't think they are gutsy at all..think they are pretty rock solid...that's why they call it gambling!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

SmashMouth

Forum Member
Oct 12, 2001
Long Branch Nj
Stephen Davis is very questionable.
Alexander should run all over the skins.
Still should be close game either way. Im on seattle. Beat of luck to you.

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
You too smash!! You are a great Capper!! I think Wash will play well in this game! Not at all sold on anything about Seattle...including Alexander...Gl to yah my man this week!!:D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Thanks Z-Man...Hope to have at least a 4-2 week!

I am pissed that 2 lines went AGAINST me :mad:

Skins I see is now at +3 and Buffalo is -2.....I for sure thought I would see Buff going to 3...Shpws what I KNOW..OH WELL:shrug:

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Thanks Z-Man!! Pushes are better than losses and I am putting my foot in my mouth w/ NE being shit_y! Thought my PA teams were worthy of winners, and I feel I was on the right side!

2 Pushes made the "posted plays" 2-1-2 but I played late Minnesota (loss) and 2 units on Rams pick 2nd half to put me at 4-2-2. Regardless, will take the winning week!

Go Pack!! :D

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Have to vent about Dallas! Am I watching the same game EVERY WEEK??? This season is brutal as a Cowboy fan! 4th and 3 and the D fails to convert once again late in the game! Cant blame the D AT ALL though! Our O is terrible!!! Thank god we have a bye next week. I wont have to get stuck watching the worst game on the board during the 1PM games! I can focus on Fantasy and my action!

kbyoda

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2001
Bethesda, MD
Easy W on the Pack!! New I had a good slate of games this past week! This weeks lines look promising as well:

Early leans but nothing in the books yet:

Chiefs +6.5 Would like to see it go to 7

Giants -1.5- Want some better info on Barber- big game for the Gman to stay in playoff hunt

Cards -3.5 Like to catch the line at -3 if possible

Pats -3.5 like to see the line at -3

Games do NOT look strong this week! I will watch these lines closely the next couple of days, but my action most likely will be light this week...GL to all