MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Last week: 6-7 (-3.25u)
Season: 37-47-1 (-20.44u)

Going 6-7 last week felt like I won the 6-49. I ended up hitting some nice big live bets on the Lions and Colts (not posted or counted towards unit total) so I actually had a plus week for a change. Now seems like as good a time as any to go on a nice little run.

Early plays:

CAR +3.0 (1.5u)
DEN -3.0 (2u)
NYJ +10.0 (1u)

Alt line plays (0.25u):

CAR ML
DEN -4.5

I like the Panthers and Broncos A LOT this week. Might make Panthers a 2u play by kickoff. Saints looking like world beaters after destroying the Packers on the big stage and now have to go on the road to face a tough division rival. Panthers should be favored in this game, so I'll gladly take them as a home dog.

The last time the Broncos visited Foxborough they lost an OT thriller after blowing a 24-0 lead at halftime. That won't happen again. I normally don't like betting against short home dogs (see above), but this is different. Broncos dominate.

Jets... well... it's just too good a number to pass up and don't think it will last until Sunday. I'm certainly not thrilled to be on them AGAIN, but what can you do?

Maggot

Incognito
Forum Member
Sep 5, 2014
Jersey Shore
Best of luck Cortez. I'm with you on the Broncos play.

Saints have lost last 7 on the road. They do know if they can somehow pull this out they are in a real good spot to win the division. Next three I believe are home. Graham is healthy and a mismatch for whoever covers him.

Jets... ah lot of points.

A wise man once sad to me..

"Don't ask a bad team to win you good money.

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Thanks Maggot, I always appreciate your posts. You get a lot of credit for your stories, but I always look forward to your plays as well.

I can't argue with your quote, but luckily I don't think the Jets are a bad team. They only LOOK bad... every week... but deep down inside I still believe they have what it takes to beat almost anybody, and certainly the Chefs. If they can find a way to cut down on the sloppy turnovers, baby you got a stew going!

Good luck on your plays tonight (if any).

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Added:

CAR +3.0 (another 0.5u, making it a full 2u play)
CAR ML (another 0.25u)

The more I think about the matchup the more I like it. GL all.

Cortez

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 23, 2013
BC, Canada
Boy was I wrong about the Panthers. They stink.

Final adds (for now):

MIN PK (2u)
MIA -2.0 (1.5u)
JAC +10.5 (1.5u)
HOU ML (1.5u)
BAL -1.5 (1.5u)
ARI +2.5 (1.5u)

Alt line plays (0.25u each):

MIN -4.0
MIN -6.0
MIA -3.5
JAC +7.0