Week 9

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

atmswim

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2005
Play 3-1
Leans 1-2

Thank you MSU offense for waking up in the 4th quarter.

Plays
FSU vs NCSU (+3.5) - NCSU hates FSU and plays them well every year. I like this position becaue the home team is a dog on a thursday night and it is a revenge game. For those reason I think NCSU wins but I will take the points just in case.
NW (-3) v IU - This is the perfect team for NW to rebuild its confidence. After the colossal collapse last week, I think they NW rebounds and wins big. The NW defense is much better than the IU offense and the NW offense should score some points.
WF vs Maryland (-5.5) - WF defense is horrible....period. I expect this to be a blow out.
Florida vs Georgia (-3) - I have lost a lot of money this year believing that Florida and Urban Myer will rebound and play like the Florida of old but they continue to underachieve. After really reviewing UGA's losses, I found out that the other team wasn't better but that UGA just shot itself in the foot. UGA has seems to have fixed the TO problem and is playing well going into this game. I understand this is rivalry game but UGA wins. Also....revenge game and if UGA wins they are still in the hunt for the SEC East title.

Leans:
Texas Tech vs A&M (-7) - personal reasons
FLINT (-3.5) vs FLATL - FLINT has played a lot better competition and has been competive for the most part.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Head to head on all of your saturday plays. Kentucky beat UGA everywhere but the scoreboard last week.

GL on NCSU:weed:

layinwood

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2001
Dallas, TX
Good luck on all of your plays except for the Aggies. LOL

How much longer do you think they give Sherman? For Tubs I can give him a break because at least Techs recruiting is going ok right now. Sherman has them playing avergage football and if I'm not mistaken it's a bad recruiting class up to this point for them.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

atmswim

Forum Member
Nov 29, 2005
Correct....the recruiting class is horrible! The best player we have a verbal commitment from is a damn kicker! How is that possible with all the talent in Texas that the best player A&M can get is a KICKER!