flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
6-1-0 Best Bets
2-4-1 Others

Not much to chose from in Italy this weekend, but MLS has a lot I like:

Best Bets:
Columbus -1 +110

NE played a tough game mid-week where they were trounced 4-0 at home Wed and lost 2 more starters to boot. They're desperate, but Col should smoke them at home.

Real Salt Lake -1 -130

RSL/Columbus ML Parlay

Philly has been on the road for a long time. RSL back home in altitude, getting some players back, finally got past a brutal stretch of games and should take care of an over matched Phil.

Others:
Seattle ML +120

Seattle Pk -170
Seattle U2.5 -155
Dallas ML
Dallas O2.5

Hate going against clearly the best team in the MLS, but LA playing 2nd road game in the week vs rested home team - that is an almost unbeatable combo for the home team in the MLS. Neither give up many goals.

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
Best Bets continue to hit, other bets continue to miss.

Italy:
Best Bet:
Inter U3 even

Chievo +2 +105

Palermo Pk/Fior ML Parlay for roughly even money

Seems like Inter should roll, but the 2 teams who've given up the fewest goals in Serie A and the U is 3 at evens. If Chievo dont just roll over which the books obviously expect, I gotta like them to keep this match close like they have kept the first 36 matches close. Giving up less than a goal a game on the road, not being beaten by more than 2 goals all season and playing a tired Inter missing a few critical starters - Lucio, Snieder and with all the pressure on them and none on Chievo. I would expect a tough low scoring Inter win.

Palermo havent lost at home all year long and Samp are no world beaters on the road.

Other Bets
Genoa 0v 3

Genoa 1H Ov 1.5

Palermo ML

Genoa-Milan's 1st game had 7 goals. Now, theres nothing left to play for for either side - mostly. Gotta believe it will be pretty open.

flapjack

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2004
Gotta just stick to best bets and have some discipline.

Bets Bets to date: 9-3-1
Other Bets: 3-11-1

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg