weiner to pull out....

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
i know...i know....you can move this...

i`m just pissed because i still have a box of "distinguished member" jokes ...and they`re perishable !....

// dag nabbit !...:0005

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
still trying to figure out why his wife didn`t take his last name?....(huma abedin would be hum-a weiner)........

??????...o.k....i retract that question...

ImFeklhr

Raconteur
Forum Member
Oct 3, 2005
San Francisco
i know...i know....you can move this...

i`m just pissed because i still have a box of "distinguished member" jokes ...and they`re perishable !....

// dag nabbit !...:0005

They survived Dick Armey's tenure in the House to Weiner being a Congressman. I am sure they will hang on until the next politician with such a name.

:shrug:

shawn555

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 11, 2000
berlin md
I gotta think if this was a repub that was stepping down some douche named wease would be in here bitching about having it moved.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
I gotta think if this was a repub that was stepping down some douche named wease would be in here bitching about having it moved.

why so judgemental?......:shrug: ...republicans wanted weiner to stay....the democrats wanted weiner to go(to much exposure....:facepalm: )...so it`s a good day for dems....

it`s all in fun...score some weed,warm your hooves by the brimstone and let ole weasie entetain you...:toast:

RollTide72

June 8, 2013
Forum Member
Apr 4, 2002
Greenfield, IN
www.facebook.com
Well, Weiner could have STOOD FIRM for as long as he could. His resolve went LIMP. He will leave office PREMATURELY. Democrats wish he could have CUM to a decision before CLIMAX of scandal. He does not have his HEAD held high, shoulders are SLUMPED, not even close to being ERECT.

:0corn

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
Well, Weiner could have STOOD FIRM for as long as he could. His resolve went LIMP. He will leave office PREMATURELY. Democrats wish he could have CUM to a decision before CLIMAX of scandal. He does not have his HEAD held high, shoulders are SLUMPED, not even close to being ERECT.

:0corn

Feel like i have to take a shower after reading ur post.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

u notice that to Shawn? Stevie Wonder who once in a while navagates this site, emailed me and said the exact same thing.

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006
why so judgemental?......:shrug: ...republicans wanted weiner to stay....the democrats wanted weiner to go(to much exposure....:facepalm: )...so it`s a good day for dems....

it`s all in fun...score some weed,warm your hooves by the brimstone and let ole weasie entetain you...:toast:

It is all in fun until u start crying to Jack. Every day u expose yourself more and more as the biggest hypocrite on the net. Now shut ur mouth and go send Jack some peanuts :mj07:

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"
It is all in fun until u start crying to Jack. Every day u expose yourself more and more as the biggest hypocrite on the net. Now shut ur mouth and go send Jack some peanuts :mj07:

dear smegma:

when i read a thread,i don`t always check each moniker unless the panel is clever or interesting(or breathtakingly schtoopid)....

so,if you don`t mind,if you could put a MORAN tag on your posts,it would shorten the reading process .....

thank you....

weasel

Last edited:

Jaxx

Go Pokes!
Forum Member
Jan 5, 2003
FL

Who cares if which side he is on. He is a demented lying scum bag. Good riddance.
:sadwave:

zoomer

Forum Member
Feb 20, 2000
Massapequa Park, NY USA
images

Brooklyn's other foot long wiener

Bet on MyBookie