REGGIE BUSH YOU WILL PLAYING ON SUNDAYS VERY WEL MY FRIEND

YOU MAKE L.T. LOOK AVERAGE

PHENOMINAL TALENT ON THIS KID :clap:

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
they should wait until rose bowl to hand out heisman this year ... reggie/vince are miles ahead, tho Brady Q. had great year

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
this gives Bush what, 2 big games this year? and he may have just fumbled the game away, which of course the media will ignore

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ELVIS

Forum Member
Sep 25, 2002
memphis
speaking of igore, my beloved deangelo williams is not being given any credit for his recoed breaking day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cursin:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
GREAT REPLYS GUYS

LOOK IM AM NOT A USC FOLLOWER OR A USC TAILGATER BUT THIS KID SEEMS LIKE THE REAL DEAL.

EXCEPTIONAL MOVES PLUS GREAT SPEED EQUALS A GREAT EQUATION

HE DOESNT NEED TO TAKE HITS 20 YARDS DOWN THE FIELD GENTELMEN :)

lineguy

Forum Member
Sep 20, 2004
LOOKS LIKE WE MAY SEE 300 TONIGHT GUYS.

AND I DONT MEAN PASSING.

GREAT TALENT

I WISH THE JETS HAD HIM :clap: :clap:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
He has won 2 games - one of which by commiting an uncalled penalty - playing on a team with NFL players at every position. I am not denigrating him. He probably has more talent than anyone. He just doesnt deserve the Heisman. Maybe Texas should keep AM in the game like USC does every week so Vince can rack up numbers.

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
let's look at this, he broke huge runs in oregon and asu and nd and tonight... w/o those usc has almost unarguably 3 losses ... and w/o okie st comeback when texas defense was as bad or worse than USC's tonight (for a half) Vince doesnt vault in front of reggie, thats the week that leap frogged him for those paying attention to heisman odds anyhow ...

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
well we obviously disagree ... Vince is the #1 weapon and Reggie has more support, so we could debate that forever ... If ohio st's chunk/clunk TE holds onto ball then texas has the loss, not that it has anything to do with Vince ... and I'm not sure who Texas has beaten other than OH ST they prob couldnt have beaten w/o Vince ... even tho that ok st was an aberration ... what games do you think they couldnt have won w/o Vince? or maybe their backup isnt applewhite ;)

Sun Tzu

Forum Member
Nov 10, 2003
Houston, Texas
I assure you - Texas would be a multiple loss team. We have NO real backup at QB. He can barely hand the ball off. We would look like Alabama.

INtheBLUE

Orgn Donor
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2005
Birmingham
Sun Tzu said:
I assure you - Texas would be a multiple loss team. We have NO real backup at QB. He can barely hand the ball off. We would look like Alabama.

LMFAO :mj07:

Poor Brody, If I were him I would have thrown the ball up the O-line's azzes, ala THE Longest Yard into the refs nuts!

You know why he was kicking the fence dont you, he was showing the O-line how they were supposed to protect him, like a fence! :mj07:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

volfan

Elephant Hunter
Forum Member
Jul 18, 1999
BIG ORANGE LAND!!
What about the kid from Wazzu with 4 200 yrd games?
Williams from Memphis?
Cutler from VAndy? :) Ok OK...

but my point is they make these "short lists" and never even consider kids from "lesser" schools.
I thought the Heisman went to the BEST player not the best on the best team. :shrug:?

Last edited:

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
ed marinaro was runner-up one year ... and harrison from wsu almost had 2K rushing ... Reggie looks like shoe in now according to oddsmakers