well Happy Hippo what say you?

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
can't wait for you to break it down and predict the NBA champion....I have my thoughts about which way you're leaning and while I could see you making arguments for both sides I have a feeling about which side you'll lean to. Will hold my tongue til you reveal and then share...it's just too bad both these teams can't lose....:mj07:

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
Interested to see what you think, as we have been thinking the same things for the majority of the playoffs!

Cheers

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
in a nutshell, my head says go with Pop and the savvy of his coaching to make the adjustments he needs and to get what he needs from all of his talented parts to get the job done, but the sheer will of ONE MAN, one FREAK of nature, with a chip on his shoulder says, never go against a man on a mission..the old adage of WHO WANTS IT MORE comes into play here and honestly I think LeBron wants it more. I hate to face this but my gut says Heat in 7. in a great back and forth series. There I said it....:facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
in a nutshell, my head says go with Pop and the savvy of his coaching to make the adjustments he needs and to get what he needs from all of his talented parts to get the job done, but the sheer will of ONE MAN, one FREAK of nature, with a chip on his shoulder says, never go against a man on a mission..the old adage of WHO WANTS IT MORE comes into play here and honestly I think LeBron wants it more. I hate to face this but my gut says Heat in 7. in a great back and forth series. There I said it....:facepalm:

I think both these teams "want it", more than anyone. There is a small window for both teams - they are both older teams. I think your head might be right on this one. No one can stop Lebron, but Leonard is a damn tough match-up for him, with his 7'3" wingspan. Anytime you can hold Lebron under 20 points, that is super impressive. And no one can stop Parker. He might not be the best player in the league, but he has so many moves - hesitation, speed, jumpers, drives, on-ball, off-ball, etc. You just can't gameplan for him, and within Pop's system with their excellent spacing, it is lethal. Parker is prepared. I just think top to bottom, the match ups favor the Spurs.

Cheers

Bet on MyBookie