Well its offical...im JINXED

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

H-Town

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
Houston, Texas
I was killed like 3 weeks ago....you guys might remember - I was working toget some money for a buddy of mine. Well I went crazy and got myself close to where I needed to be and then went like 1-8 on the weekend. ended up losing like 3G. Took 2 weeks off bc I felt Jinxed and played some games again this week.

Under in Pitt on Monday Night - LOSER last second touchdown
Over last night in Cincy - Graces is pulled early like I thought but still no runs off the BP.
Cincy today - 4 run dinginger late in the game to beat me that should never have happened bc the ****in Shortstop committed an error to allow it.
I win minnesota
Then here sthe good part. i think I put 300 on the over in the cubs game and 100 on Montreal. After the first inning Im feeling good. I go to put 300 hund on the under in sanfran only to see that I hit the wrong button in the cubs game and put my $$$ on the under instead. LOSER
oh...and of course there are 2 runs already in the top of the 1st in San fran.

I hate this its no fun anymore...and I am now broke!

If I ever post again...you guys should FADE ME... Best of luck to you guys.

...there it is CUBS game over! ****!!!!

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
Hang tough, chief. I've been there this year. I took a few months off earlier this year just to keep my sanity. I had a profitable year last year and earlier in the year but took some time off from bases until a month and a half ago. I started out on fire and then for about 3 weeks I couldn't hit water if I fell out of a boat. When you catch a bad streak, you can do no right. That's the way it goes. If you can weather that storm and be patient, you will make a comeback. Just be disciplined and selective with your plays. You'll be back.

Good luck

thelawguy

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2002
Los Angeles area
H: What I have found that works when you are gettin' you azz kicked every which way from Sunday....ya know losing in the ninth.....fumble return as time runs out, etc.......bring your bets way down until that bad streak ends, cause it will. If you have any talent in handicapping, then you know that these bad streaks will come just as the great streaks do...no matter how good you are. So play $10 games...if you lose...who really cares. If you win, then you still make something and you will be able to shake that nasty shi*tty streak....just a thought.

Like I always say...press when you are on a winning streak and bring that bet down on a losing one. Don't chase or look for the big comeback win...may work sometimes, but often it absolutely slams you. GL, dude.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

H-Town

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2002
Houston, Texas
thanks for the advice guys. I think I am sitting back for a few months until colege basketball. thats where I make my money anyway.

We all know how that goes though Ill probably lose my ass in the World Series between now and then!