Well played England

Galileio

Forum Member
May 29, 2002
Wales, United Kingdom
today 1-0 +5units

overall 5-2 +13.98units

Well as i said they do save the quality performances for the big stage and boy did they deliver today!! In total contrast to sunday,at one point they actually put together 17 passes in one move!!

I know this win had monarch cheering and why you browsing this site you should still be celebrating!!!:drinky:

Anyway not much in the way attractive betting opportinities tomorrow but the two teams playing are my top fancies for the cup. Italy are very impessive and can only get better after their first victory. Brazil and China speaks for itself!

Only bet to have is Italy win ht/ft and Brazil ht/ft parlay.
Pays 23/16 3 units.

Lastly if you have a look at the way things are panning out in the tournament and it is likely that England will play Denmark in the 2nd stage, Turkey/russia in the quarters, then brazil in the semis!!

If you think they can do Brazil i would have a small bet cos if they get to the final they will win especially if they meet Italy who have a history of throwing it away at the final hurdle!!!!

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
This day seems to have gone on forever. Feet are finally back on the ground now and have (like you) been plotting our passage. Zidane is back for France next game and I have a bad feeling we are still going to run into them next rd. Still a lot could happen and a long way to go. The largest bets I have on the tournament are Italy 6/1 and Vieri 12/1 Top Scorer. Thankfully they're on the other side of the draw and can support them quietly on the side.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Monarch

Forum Member
Feb 24, 2002
London
I was also quite annoyed that we won our qualifying group and got Argentina/Sweden and Nigeria. Germany finish 2nd (albeit they had to go through a playoff) but then get Saudi/Ireland/Cameroon. I still say we haven't had any luck yet :rolleyes: :).

Galileio

Forum Member
May 29, 2002
Wales, United Kingdom
its coming mate lets just keep it up and dont do what we are renound for doing.- Putting in a performance like that and then cocking it up on the easier games!! I think you said on an earlier thread that we are always better underdogs than favs!!! And we are strong favs for the next game. As low as 2/5 i heard but dont know who with. I know they are 1/2 with hills

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg