wen play

puckfan

Forum Member
Jan 23, 2001
Nepean, ON, Canada
yikes! good luck. Avs have not scored in 2 games (plus OT!). Value with LA. Avs should win but i'll not lay that price...

Playing kings +225

good luck

Mr. Promises Delivered

Registered
Forum Member
Dec 1, 1999
New York
Originally posted by puckfan:
yikes! good luck. Avs have not scored in 2 games (plus OT!). Value with LA. Avs should win but i'll not lay that price...

Playing kings +225

good luck

Can I ask you a question? If you feel the Avs should win & you see no value in them, why would you bet the other side?

Wouldn't you just pass on the game?

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
I don't know what the hell is goin on with POTVIN, he's goin against his mentor ROY and I think this game is gonna be the changing of the guard in NHL goalies. POTVIN has come back from the dead and he's taking over ROY's spectre.

taking LA tonite.

Frogy

Forum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Quebec, Canada
Havent post here for a moment.
Roy is a big time chalenge guy, made a living on coming strong in the big one and this is one big one.
On the other hand you have one of the strongest team in the last part of the season, but Potvin sorry my posotion is Potvin hasn't win anything yet, roy did so did the avalanche
GLTA
In the playoff experience is one key word, heart is one other, i would rather go with experience at home.
Colorado

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
this LA team hardly has any experience as a team, let alone for the playoffs and they seem to be getting by. And we have seen that playoff experience didn't help dallas, it didn't help detroit, it didn't help washington..(did I miss anybody??) it's who has the grittier team that has the least injuries...which points to LA and TORONTO tonite.
biggrin.gif

(hopefully SAKIC won't be too hurt to put on a show.)..and ROY's mysterious arm-pit injury. hahahahhhah

BigDog

Forum Member
Mar 13, 2001
Springfield, Illinois
LA may not have the experiance, but they got character. No one thought they'd get this far and they're not going to roll over and play dead. Besides, I'll bet their mothers are even gonna be watching. I see a one point game either way, so I'll have to agree with Tonto and take the 1.5 points with LA. The under looks good too.

------------------
If you're not the lead dog, your view never changes.

Bet on MyBookie