Went to Buckeye Country for Thanksgiving...

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Stuman

Banned
Forum Member
Nov 5, 2002
Memphrica, Tennessee
I went up to visit the in-laws for Thanksgiving in Columbus OH. My wife's mother and aunt both teach at Ohio St. I spoke with them briefly about the car-flipping and matress burning incident that occurred after the big win last week. It appears that only a handful of people that were arrested were linked to Ohio St. The Ohio St. fans who were arrested were most likely arrested on the field for one reason or another. Several eye-witness accounts reported that a number of those involved in the post-game riots were sporting Michigan attire. In one account, a Michigan professor (Ohio St. graduate) who attended the game apparently called the university following the riots to report that he recognized some of those who were flipping cars were from UM and was willing to provide a list of names! lol! Has anyone else heard anything like this? Could this be true? Are you reading this JSmooth? lol!

BobbyBlueChip

Trustee
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
Belly of the Beast
Re: Went to Buckeye Country for Thanksgiving...

Stuman said:
Several eye-witness accounts reported that a number of those involved in the post-game riots were sporting Michigan attire.

If there was anybody in Columbus flipping cars and sporting Michigan attire then there would be no reason to report them; they'd be dead.

You would think that someone would have taken a picture of all these Wolverine hooligans if this were to be true. I think many in Columbus are just ashamed of the way that it makes the University look but the sad part is, it happens all the time and it is almost always midwestern schools. There's got to be a reason.