West Coast Con - Saturday

ricker

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
3-0 last night to take my WCC Mad Jacks record to 4-3.

Tonight's strongest play: San Francisco -3.5

USF has gone 8-0 ATS and 5-1 SU and is playing at home with second place on the line. The Toreros are 4-4 ATS in their last 8 and played a nice game at St. Mary's last night, but should be a little tired with their second game on the road in 2 nights.

Loyola Marymount visits Pepperdine -9
Pepperdine seems the right side here, but a closer look reveals that Pepperdine is only 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 games. Loyola, on the other hand has gone 3-1 in their last four starts, including road wins against Gonzaga and Portland. Gonzaga beat Pepperdine in Malibu, Loyola could too. Pepperdine is not the team this year that they've been in years past.
I'll play Loyola +9

Gozaga gets a nationally televised game at home against Tulsa. Although one of their key reserves is out for the year, Gonzaga's starters should get the job done tonight. Tulsa is not very good on the road. Add to that the rebound factor (Gonzaga lost last time out as a 22 point fav to Portland), and I see all the makings for a big win.
I'll play Gonzaga -8

Gl all.

fletcher

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 21, 2000
henderson,nv.
nice job last night i had the dons, i took weber lot of points but think they roll and took over zags could not take a side they have made good money for me against them early on then played them as a fav twice and the kicked me in the nads by less then 2 points teice but line was higher then this.

good luck i like don's again but have to much out alrady in boxing.