West Coast Conference - Thursday

ricker

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2002
6-5 record ytd on this conference here at MJ

Tonight's games:

Gonzaga-10.5 at Santa Clara

Both teams are 6-4 ATS in their last 10 games, but Gonzaga is clearly the dominant team. The question remains will this be a close game or a blow out? A look at Santa Clara reveals that they are only 2-5 SU in their last 7 and that the 5 losses have all been by double digits. Gonzaga won by 34 at home and should cover the number here. Gonzaga is gearing up for yet another Tourney run. The Broncos have no answer for Stepp and Violette. I think they win by 20.

I'll play Gonzaga - 10.5

Portland plays at San Diego -13.5

Let's see.. the worst team in the conference visits the second place team who must win this weekend to secure their second place spot in the upcoming conference tournament. Clearly San Diego is the right side, but the large number makes me nervous. Portland just shocked Gonzaga a week ago winning SU in Spokane. On the other hand, San Diego just finished two big wins on the road against better teams. Except for the win at Gonzaga, Portland's losses have been by 15+ points in 3 of the last 4. San Diego has the talent and the home court. I'll throw out the Zag win as an anomoly and go with the Toreros.

I'll play San Diego -13.5, but keep it small

GL all!