WEST GAME 5 plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mr. A

DIE HARD
Forum Member
MJ REC: 3-2 -143

conventional wisdom says the mavs win and maybe even dominate this game. Lucky for us the Suns are anything but conventional !

SUNS +7
300 / 250

SUNS ml
182 / 500

SUNS 1H +3.5
105 / 100

SUNS score 10st 10 points of game - I was very werry of this one because the home team should come out with the extra energy at the start, but with the way the Suns play (the ARE energy) and their style (run, dunk, hit a 3), they could easily win this bet. IMO, they should always be favored to get off to the early start, its just the way they play.....
100 / 100

GL everyone. enjoy the game, should be a good one.....

Mr. A

DIE HARD
Forum Member
Holy .... you know what! I tell ya, these games (especially suns games) really have been incredible !

So I somehow grabbed that suns 1H play (+3.5) to cancel out the 1st 10 points...remind me, how did I win that half again???

Phoenix looked burried, but as long as Tim Thomas keeps hitting threes I guess we have a shot !

2nd HALF:

don't think I'm gonna touch this one. I almost feel like taking back my Phoenix bet after watching the first 20 mins of that 1st half, but WTF, let it ride +7 and the ML....GO SUNS GO !!

as far as a total for the 2nd half,
I'll go over 105 115/100

liked the over for the game, but never pulled trigger - lets hope this pace keeps up....

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mr. A

DIE HARD
Forum Member
tonight: 1-3 -482
total YTD: 4-5 -625

last night the heat were close with 3:00 left.

tonight the suns were up 7 late 3rd Q

tough losses both nights. would've liked to at least get the cover.

back to the East....gotta win soon, right ? :mj17: