Whale on Ice 10\3

wannabe whale

Forum Member
Mar 3, 2000
Rochester, NY
Welcome back to all my old buddies and welcome to all newcomers. This forum will rock as usual and you watch how many will be in here by mid season.
Hockey is a sport in which a fan can really have a feel for a team and its trends. Please feel free to share any info you have--what you might think is nothing-others might really use-esp scratches and late goalie changes.
Also-many people bet hockey in different ways. I tend to bet the moneyline more than the puck line(with the spread). I also love to bet props-so I will pass them along-as many books now offer individual team totals and period betting.
Work as a team and we will kick some ....not picking well=come to the bench for a shift change-someone else will go on-many great cappers here.
Enjoy the season and may it be profitable for all!!!

Weds on Ice from 1-5 Pucks 5 being the strongest

Ottawa +.5--2 pucks...Rivalry--close game--Sens good early season-not sold on the Leafs after poor preseason

Pitts\Col Over 6 1 puck

WW

Sports Junkie

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2001
VA
Whale, nice thoughts and comments on folks having a feel for specific teams. I would guess there aren't many people on here that follow the same team, which is good I think. I am a Caps fan and have a pretty good feel for them and that division. Hope to add what I can to the forum and contribute to a profitable season. I am leaning towards COL/PIT -6, EDM ML +100, and perhaps another play on either COL -.5 or OTT +.5. Need to look at some things closer and finalize later.

Bet on MyBookie