What books offer LLWS

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
:mj07::mj07::mj07::mj07:

This is the best thread ever. Placing bets on 11 year olds.

Awesome Jack! :142smilie

Crazy Guy

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2005
I am not the only person doing this.

Just wondering where it can be done.

ps: Most of the kids are 12 or 13!!

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
degenerate gamblers cease to amaze me, you need therapy...LOL

are you being serious?

:142smilie

Crazy Guy

Forum Member
Dec 27, 2005
Degenerate?

Hardly! I practice money management betting no more than 2% on any play year round. If I see an edge I bet it.

These kids have a lot more integrity than a lot of college basketball/football players that ALL of us have wagered on.

I believe some LLWS teams have serious advantages and i will bet them where I can.

These kids are happy to play and me betting on them does not exploit or hurt them in any way.

I know people that bet ridiculous amounts of money on the Super Bowl coin flip. Now that is degenerate!

Woodson

L I V I N
Forum Member
Oct 23, 1999
Blockchain
I see your point. Still hilarious. If I had a sure winner, I'd bet on just about anything... :shrug:

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
Degenerate?

Hardly! I practice money management betting no more than 2% on any play year round. If I see an edge I bet it.

These kids have a lot more integrity than a lot of college basketball/football players that ALL of us have wagered on.

I believe some LLWS teams have serious advantages and i will bet them where I can.

These kids are happy to play and me betting on them does not exploit or hurt them in any way.

I know people that bet ridiculous amounts of money on the Super Bowl coin flip. Now that is degenerate!

understand, are you going to post your picks:0corn
it still makes me laugh, good luck

Bet on MyBookie