what cappers shuould i follow in the nfl and college football??

znicknac1

Forum Member
Jun 21, 2002
hartsdale,new york
this is my first season of football .
i've been following mlb during the past three months.
would someone please advise who are the cappers that tend to well in football
thanks in advance
nick

djeze

Mr & Mrs djeze
Forum Member
Sep 21, 2000
Huntsville, AL
www.geocities.com
so many good cappers here it is hard to say. i hope to not offend anyone, but here is who I look to in a nutshell.

YOUR BASIC MJ ALL STAR FB SQUAD

kcwolf, nolan, gsp, raymond, fletcher, jmizeus, THUNDER, gatorbait, Roger, CORNLOVER, barfly, JTSneaks, Allnet, beertime to name a few.

If I forgot you, it's b/c we haven't had a FB game to wager on in 6 months and I forget my dogs name day to day...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bigbucksfan

Forum Member
Sep 4, 2001
zanesville, ohio usa
be careful

be careful

with all due respect, 14 cappers were named and a few accidently left off the list. now if you took all their plays and realized that a few would duplicate the same plays, you might still end up with 25 to 30 plays in a day. that is far too many to make money. we all know that a few plays a day with some discipline will result in the most profit. i have said it before and i'll say it again..... find one or two guys you really have a karma with and use their plays. don't bitch when you lose and thank them when the win. i have been criticized in the past for mentioning that posting one's record adds to credibility but there are several here who are thought to be sacred cows and should never have to lower themselves to post their ecord. you decide, but bear in mind, you make the final call, and there are several excellent people here. time usually turns out to be the best measurement.

acehistr8

Senior Pats Fan
Forum Member
Jun 20, 2002
Northern VA
Keep in mind as well is a guy who has had a great year, or even ten great years, may bomb this year.

One word of advice is if you are going to follow a guy, follow all his plays. If you play one play in ten and he loses all those plays you may think shit this guy sucks, Ive played 10 of his plays and they were all losers. Meanwhile, he is hitting 6 or 7 out of the other nine and making money hand over fist.

Good luck this year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

djv

Forum Member
Nov 4, 2000
Do some of your own work if you have time. Goodway to understand why others may have same play. If your going to follow pick two no more. Jumping around can cause you to loose. No there's a very good chance you will loose.

RDavis

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2002
FLoida
Nic gotta do your homework then follow a couple of cappers you like..At any given time a capper can have a hot or cold streak...

GL to ya!!!!
Bob

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
Bet on MyBookie