What effect do you think it has?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

PARROTTHEAD

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Margaritaville
Do yo think there is any effects on your mindset when you switch back and forth from betting on Pro to college? Especially on the total???

When you see a number like 52 as total in college, and you have seen numbers like 40, 36 all weekend in the pro's.....................

Its hard for me to think they can make the over.............(but they are two different systems)

Just a weakness I have found in my betting, and looking for a way to improve!!!!!!

Any thoughts on this subject?????

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Apples and oranges. In the Minn/Illini game last week, I know there was 170 plays from scrimmage. The clock doesnt stop for first downs in the NFL. I bet more NFL totals than NCAA; the college game has so many crazy plays, defensive TDs, bad red zone D to make totals so unpredictable. One thing I've noticed is that every rain/bad weather college game I've seen this season has gone under the total.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
I have been thinking alot lately about this question. I was just wondering if we do ourselves any favors by switching back and forth like most of us do. Nick Douglas and Nolan neither play NCAA foots.

If we arent focused on the change when we are looking at totals and sides etc. we are doing ourselves a big disservice.

Especially when on Saturday we are loading up on the college games and the within 24 hours laying down NFL plays. It cant be good but I guess we have little choice. Too bad we couldnt play the NCAA games from Jan - April.

Anyways its a dilemma .

Scott-Atlanta

Valuist

Forum Member
Aug 21, 2001
Mt. Prospect, IL
Scott-

You can still play the NCAA from Jan-April; its just that the shape of the ball is a little different. NCAA basketball totals may be the easiest of all the sports to beat.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
Valuist said:
Scott-

You can still play the NCAA from Jan-April; its just that the shape of the ball is a little different. NCAA basketball totals may be the easiest of all the sports to beat.

Yeh that roundball. I played basketball all my life and its my favorite sport. I found out though that I suck wagering on it.

Although I have been following wagering for five years I have only seriously been playing the past two. I got more to learn.

I would be willing to learn about NCAA totals come BB season .

Good Luck

Scott-atlanta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

PARROTTHEAD

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2002
Margaritaville
NEXT QUESTION

NEXT QUESTION

On Average how many plays do you think there are in a College game?

Pro game?

What College teams avg. the most plays/fewest?????

I know there are no exact numbers, but anyone got any thoughts?????:shrug: