what gives ?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

FUZZY NUTZ

I LUV KOD
Forum Member
Feb 10, 2002
NYC
my post got deleted about the bunny ranch and i see the following post (below) that is left untouched for all female viewers to see. you obviously can do what you want since it is your site but atleast be consistent about it. my post had no curse words, however, it did have some sexual references but nothing worse than this one below has.

Biggy said:
Ok here you go, Since we got a penus head here, maybe we need to identify him...

The Excedrin Penis: It's tthhhhiiiiiiissss big.
The Snickers Penis: It satisfies you.
The Magnavox Penis: Smart. Very Smart.
The Life Call Penis: It's fallen and it can't get up.
The American Express Penis: Don't leave home without it.
The Tootsie Roll Pop Penis: How many licks DOES it take...?
The m&m penis: melts in your mouth, not in your hand
The lucky charms penis: They're magically delicious
The Energizer penis: it keeps going and going
The Right guard penis: anything less is uncivilized
The Cambells soup penis: mmm mmm good
The Kix penis: kid tested, mother approved.
The McDonald's penis: over 8 billion served.
The Tombstone penis: what would you like on your penis?
The Ragu penis: comes out chunkier than the rest.
The Cobain penis: it blows itself away.
The All State penis: you're in good hands.
The Barq's penis: the one with bite.
The beef penis: it's what's for dinner.
The Bud Lite penis: great taste, less filling.
The Transformers penis: it's more than meets the eye.
The Twizzler penis: it makes mouths happy.
The Sega penis: PENIS!
The Starburst penis: the juice is loose.
The Timex penis: takes a lickin and keeps on.......
The Burger King penis: it takes two hands to handle a whopper
The Flintstone's vitamins penis: 10 million strong and growing
The Wendy's penis: where's the beef?
The Lays penis: Betcha can't eat just one.
The Matthew Sweet penis: 100% fun.
The Little Caesar's penis: Penis!! Penis!!
The Mortal Kombat penis: nothing can prepare you.
The Bounty Penis: The quicker picker-upper.
The Street Fighter II penis: matt, stop, you're too good at this.

Last but not lest Maybe he is the 7-UP penus, cause he never had it, and never will... *LOL :moon:

does this need to be on the xxx forum too jack? you must be watching too much oprah bro.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
there's a big difference between the posts.

not to mention, i received 6 complaints and 1 phone call about your post and heard nothing about this one.

if you can't tell the difference, i don't know what to tell you.

no offense, but your post was WAY too graphic. it didn't offend me but there are ladies that read the forums.

if you were at one of my family get-together's, and you said what you did in your post, you'd be asked to leave.

if that's how you talk in public, in the presence of ladies and lady family members, you have no class at all.

Jack

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Thanks jack for deleting his post and there are times when my wife reads the posts on this forum, this is a classy forum w/some well needed mojo, not this shit.

FN, I've held off responding on your Bunny Ranch post, but it's Sat morning and I'm in a foul mood.

You must be one sick MF if you take you "Girlfriend" to a whore house, if that's what you do, then leave it home and don't post it here.:mad:

I use to read hustler's Xaiver hollinder(Sp) and she posted similar BULLSHIT AND CLAIMED IT WAS FACT!!!, just like your bullshit story. :moon:

I know those places exist, but give a break!!

Sorry jack, this guy has got no class and manners as well!!

Thanks

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
I agree with Jack. You see fuzzy, unsophisticated, uneducated morons like you are all over, even in NYC. There are vacancies in Texas. You'd fit right in.

Eddie

FUZZY NUTZ

I LUV KOD
Forum Member
Feb 10, 2002
NYC
my apologies...

my apologies...

jack,
i did not take the female viewers into account when i wrote about my bunny ranch experience. i am sorry to anyone, especially the ladies here, if my post offended you. i thought it was clean enough to post and it was not meant to disrupt the forum.

skulldog,
who gives a shit if you're in a foul mood? don't push your morals on me you miserable f**k. not that i have to defend myself against some degenerate gambler such as yourself but the trip to the bunny ranch was a present for me from my girl. she is bi and is always bringing home the hotties from her club. she met a girl who works at the bunny ranch at her club and we took a trip there when we went to vegas. big deal. go preach your bullshit to someone else and don't ever post on a thread started by me again.:thefinger

eddie,
i am making arrangements to move to austin with fmonk as we speak. thanks for the tip as i am sure that texas has more to offer than the armpit of the country that you live in. maybe we can even meet for a beer in houston when you are down visiting andrea yates.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Fuzzy:

Never defended Cincinnati. Actually, I agree with you. This place makes Kansas look liberal. Town run by some rich republican, anal Baptist who decided to impose his morals on the rest of the populace. Your bi-sexual wife would lets say not be too welcome in this bible belt hole called Cincinnati. No disagreement from me. on that issue.

Love to have a beer with ya. Next time I'm visiting Aunt Andrea I'll give you a call. Maybe the monkmeister can move his fat ass off the bar stool in the honky tonk he currently resides at and join us.

Eddie

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

BOHICA

Turgid Member
Forum Member
Apr 6, 2001
I bet the good people in Cincy never thought they had it so good as when Jerry Springer was the Mayor.

Eddie Haskell

Matt 02-12-11
Forum Member
Feb 13, 2001
Cincinnati
aclu.org
Bo:

Springer, former mayor of this hole, was one of many national jokes deservedly associated with Cincinnati. Pete Rose, Larry Flynt, Mapplethorpe, Marge Schott, Mike Brown...the list goes on and on. Thick headed, republican holier than thou bigots run this town.

Eddie

skulldog

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2000
Boston, Ma. USA
Hey nut bag, I'll post in your thread anytime I feel like it you freak!!, and I don't give a shit what you do (in your mind ) in your home, I don't think it warrants being posted on this site and I'm sure alot of people feel the same way. Oh and by the way, I don't think I was preaching morals, it's just that I have them and you don't:thefinger :moon:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg