What is the real score in Bears/Niners game?

Stag

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
i need the same answer...as I have a a grand on the 49ers on the ML +750.............it was 3-0.but every scoreboard now says 7-3.what gives?
I PRAY that it is still 3-0, as I can't imagine the Bears scoring today

Stag

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
how did thre Bears score on the last play of the half? Damn.........did Nedney have his FG blocked for a Chi t.d.?

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
finally got to bottom of it, Bears go 108 on missed fg, why arent they showing that play???? thank friggin god for that luck

Stag

Forum Member
Jan 22, 2001
ya.sportsnetwork has the descrpition of that play.wow! that sucks for me/
I reallt need SF and Minny to win outright

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
i recall the ravens doing that about 4 years ago to end a half---wow, thanx guys cant wait to see it ... now need the gints to pull their heads out :( .... 200+ yards to 9 and trail, the ole 90+ int return, lord giveth and taketh

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
phucking zebras are trying like hell to get chicago this win......give me a break on that PI call.....if anything, that was on Muhammad.....not to mention he couldn't have caught that ball with a ten foot net!! :cursin:

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
yeah...the refs tried to give the bears that game

more like the bears gave the niners EVERY chance to win and they came ip with the following:

1 yard in passing
a -12 yard drive for a fg after starting on the 1 yard line
3 fumbled punts by the bears, leading to 2 fg's for sf
2 botched fg attempts by the bears
and an int in the endzone by otrron on 1st and goal from the 4
and cedric benson losing a leg in the fh leaving the bears with 1 rb on the roster for the game

anything else?

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
did i mention the passing stats

sorry it was ONE completion and a 1.7 passer rating and 28 yards of offense

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
gjn23 said:
yeah...the refs tried to give the bears that game

more like the bears gave the niners EVERY chance to win and they came ip with the following:

1 yard in passing
a -12 yard drive for a fg after starting on the 1 yard line
3 fumbled punts by the bears, leading to 2 fg's for sf
2 botched fg attempts by the bears
and an int in the endzone by otrron on 1st and goal from the 4
and cedric benson losing a leg in the fh leaving the bears with 1 rb on the roster for the game

anything else?

I agree that all of that did indeed occur....but you obviously didn't see the drive in which the PI and roughing the passer were called.....both of which weren't even close to being the correct calls.....and both of which resulted in chicago scoring a TD when they otherwise wouldn't have. Whatever....it's all good, had the under 30 which still won fortunately....just hate to watch zebras continually do this in the NFL.

anything else.....yeah, SF was playing in the same wind.....think I saw them have a few TO's and bad passes because of it as well.....so nice excuses. :mj07:

gjn23

Forum Member
Mar 20, 2002
So. Cal
was that the same game where they called mike brown for roughing the passer "blow to the knees".......wtf kind of call was that...that led to a niners fg

if you watched the game the niners had zero chance of scoring w/o any help from the bears or the refs

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
gjn23 said:
was that the same game where they called mike brown for roughing the passer "blow to the knees".......wtf kind of call was that...that led to a niners fg

if you watched the game the niners had zero chance of scoring w/o any help from the bears or the refs

I agree gjn.......SF is horrible on offense.....but all I was talking about was those two calls back to back that took the bears from the 50 yard line to the 7 yard line on calls that couldn't even have been considered marginal...at that point, the game was 7-6....as bad as both teams played and due to the weird weather both had to play in, it would've been nice to see the game decided by the players....but this is the NFL, and I guess bad calls are part of this game and something we should come to expect. good luck gjn!! :)

Bet on MyBookie