What is wrong with 5dimes

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
I signed up for the first time this season. The servers get overloaded before major kickoff times so I've missed getting in tons of bets. It happens on both of their websites. Also I've gotten a message that shows up on their site that says it's "out of memory". A very poorly run website with many problems. I would not recommend to anyone and as soon as I can get established on another site I will be pulling my $ out.

jhawksoon

Forum Member
May 1, 2005
The Heartland
Why are there all of these different links? I've already tried 5dimes.com and propbet.com. Why do they have to keep coming up with different links? Also, I've never had to clear cache and cookies for any other gambling sites, so why is 5dimes any different? :facepalm:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greggraffin

Progressing
Forum Member
Feb 23, 2005
I signed up for the first time this season. The servers get overloaded before major kickoff times so I've missed getting in tons of bets. It happens on both of their websites. Also I've gotten a message that shows up on their site that says it's "out of memory". A very poorly run website with many problems. I would not recommend to anyone and as soon as I can get established on another site I will be pulling my $ out.

talk about an overreaction

their mirror site never has any problems

best book out there

kickserv

Wrong Forum Mod
Forum Member
May 26, 2002
Canada
In 100 years I think I have had a problem with the site maybe 1.2 percent of the time.

Also...the mirror site always works.

I say again, I have never NOT been able to get on the site....ever.

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001

Maybe it's God's way of telling you that gambling is a sin?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Trampled Underfoot

Registered
Forum Member
Feb 26, 2001
I don't talk to imaginary people.

If he was real, he would have told me what a hypocrite troll you are.

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
please ..

not in this forum !

thanks...moving it.

gardenweasel

el guapo
Forum Member
Jan 10, 2002
"the bunker"

same problem...particularly during peak times....

try this...just use the same i.d. info you use at 5 dimes....

http://www.sportbet.com/index.html

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg