What the hell is this "process" crap?

mcity

Forum Member
Jan 18, 2002
Among Libtards!!
biggest load of BS I have seen in awhile. How can it be a TD when say a wide receiver drops the ball after breaking the plane of the goal line....but it isn't when a guy catches the ball lands on two feet...then his whole body hits the ground with the ball secured and in the "process" of trying to get up the ball falls out of his hand it isn't a TD....the NFL is a joke with all of these BS rules. I had Detroit +6 but I really feel for the ML backers, not to mention I hate the phucking bears.

redsfann

ale connoisseur
Forum Member
Aug 3, 1999
Somewhere in Corn Country
biggest load of BS I have seen in awhile. How can it be a TD when say a wide receiver drops the ball after breaking the plane of the goal line....but it isn't when a guy catches the ball lands on two feet...then his whole body hits the ground with the ball secured and in the "process" of trying to get up the ball falls out of his hand it isn't a TD....the NFL is a joke with all of these BS rules. I had Detroit +6 but I really feel for the ML backers, not to mention I hate the phucking bears.

:iagree:

And the Bears are going to be a great fade all year--they fucking suck. Recover a fumble on the 1/2 yard line and can't score a TD. :0002

Bet on MyBookie