WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!!

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
Every stat I see has this game going under. In fact in my system I have this under near 8. I am usuall never off by two runs. Is the wind blowing that hard???? My buddy in chi town says it is gusting out to center about 12-20 mph. Still with Bere and Thompson on the hill and Thompson being a ground ball pitcher makes no sense to me. I want to pound this under but something is fishy!!!!! Can some one give me a reason not to bet the under in this game. I saw TV post stats that are incredible for the under to hit in this game!!!!! HELP

------------------
"In the poker game of life women are the f*****g rake"

thisisbad

Call me TIB
Forum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everyone on this board is discussing it. My book just moved from 10 under even to 10.5 under -115

I'll take the under still though, call me a sucker i guess
smile.gif

sdi610

Forum Member
Feb 11, 2001
West Chester
the only thing that i can see not to bet the under is the heat and humidity. it is brutal. pitchers will wear down early, and the ball usually jumps at wrigley in the heat. that plus the wind is blowing out to center at about 15 mph. i think the play here is the rockies.

rockies 7 cubs 4 (just a guess)

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
I see walker is in the line-up. I kind of like the number here for the rockies. I think I will just stay away from this game. It is to fishy to jump on anything for me. I wish everyone luck.

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
Now the under jumps to 10.5 +115 I can't let that go. I am playing the under here for 2**. I may be biting but I can't see why this game would go over.

My play

2** under 10.5 +115 GOT TO DO IT!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RobertBIrish

Forum Member
Feb 8, 2001
Newberry, Florida
Seems kind of funny to me to the ump is 6overs and 11 unders and everything points to an under but like you said looks fishy when I smell fish I walk away !