MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

sharky17

ICECOLDBEERHERE
Forum Member
Apr 26, 2004
Shores of Lake Huron, Ontario
WOODBINE

RACE 7 - #3 CLOUD SCAPES (4-1 ml) Stein/Pierce

Also, in Race 8 at Woodbine, I don't see #4 HONORABLE GUEST getting beat, but I am sure everyone will be on the same page as me.

Gonna play some Pick 4's starting in the 7th with Cloud Scapes and then Honorable Guest in the 8th and go a little deeper in the last two.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jimboski

Forum Member
Dec 15, 2005
Florida
Don't leave home without me, HM

Don't leave home without me, HM

LOL.

IF you check back in here, here's a few for Philly today...

2nd: two longshots with a chance would be nos. 5 and 7.

5th: No. 1 lays all over this field and prob. will get bet down from it's 7/2 M.L. Longshot would be no. 3 and maybe the no. 5.

7th: I'm going a little "HOG wild" on this race, zacktas, 2,8 TOP/BOTTOM w. 1,5,6. Too much coin for you? No. 2 could land on the board, no. 8 could win it all. BOTH are plenty pricey enough forya.

I guess you may be heading for Suffolk today? I gave Philly a break a few weeks ago and played S.D. track. Did really good my first week there; hit a couple of HUGE zacks. But the following two weeks - gave just about all back.

Came to realize that the place is either Jacquline Davis, Piermarini (spellled wrong, you know "Tammi") and Panell on HEAVY favorites. ... ... or a COMPLETELY off the wall longshot that I couldn't play with your money. Looks to me that Suffolk could only be beaten by a whale (HEAVY bettor) that enjoys walking on thin ice. Waiting for the right $3.80 winner, ridden by one of the above jockey's is the only way POSSIBLE to beat that place. NObody is gonna be on one of the absolutely CWAZY bombers often enough to beat that place.

That kind of betting ain't for me.

Good luck today.