WHAT'S ON THE GRILL AND IN THE COOLER FOR YOUR 4th OF JULY CELEBRATION???

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Elegant Lance

Forum Member
May 31, 2002
Here's my meal:
Bouliture de grosse chair and a nice Bourgogne. Nothing more. Maybe some flan. :)

Big Daddy

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2000
Wisconsin
Up here in west-central Wisconsin, Leinenkugels beer, Canadian Mist whiskey, and brats on the grille!!!!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Elegant Lance

Forum Member
May 31, 2002
Ah, Big Daddy...you have me beat. Nothing tops a brat. Except maybe another. And a nice Blatz to wash it down. Do they still make that stuff? I used to love it.

FUZZY NUTZ

I LUV KOD
Forum Member
Feb 10, 2002
NYC
bbq chicken, water melon, and some old e to wash it down. i'll just probably roll a fatty for dessert.:weed:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Big Daddy

Forum Member
Apr 30, 2000
Wisconsin
E.L., funny you should mention Blatz. I was at a small resort tavern a week ago, and they still sold Blatz. I had to have a couple. You don't see many bars that still sell it, but the liquor stores all still carry it. As far as Old Style, it really died out around here when the brewery in La Crosse closed up. It used to be a big seller in these parts.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
fire up the grill on the fourth. Atlanta time -

large NY strip steaks about 1 and 1/2" think and about 30 chicken legs and thighs. Take corn on the cob an leave it in the husks. Stick butter and garlic in there and roast it on the grill. Spray it with water if it catchs fire , ummm man is that ever good corn. Also sweet potatoes and of course grits.

Made some southern style biscuits from scratch. Wash it all down with Light coronas. ahhhh the fourth of July in Georgia.

Scott-Atlanta

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg