What's wrong with the Chicago Bears?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Shouldn't this team be doing better on both sides of the ball? What's wrong with them and will they get better?

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
Shouldn't this team be doing better on both sides of the ball? What's wrong with them and will they get better?

The bears OL consists of 2 rookies and a saints castoff...jermon bushrod. Cutler has a live arm, but is a poor decision-maker and a whiner.

shitter.jpg

Reactions: Skulnik

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Agree. The Bears will never be of significance with Cutler.

I agree with this, I hope FDC is seeing the light, at least with Ponder, we know he sucks, with Cutler it;s just denial.

I am hoping the Vikes just release Ponder but the coaching staff and management like him :facepalm: Now with Freeman I think it's time to release him

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
There is nothing wrong with the Bears. They lost a couple of games, big fucking deal. What's wrong with Atlanta, San Fran, Dallas, NYG......gimme a break. See the light my dying ass...................:facepalm:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
There is nothing wrong with the Bears. They lost a couple of games, big fucking deal. What's wrong with Atlanta, San Fran, Dallas, NYG......gimme a break. See the light my dying ass...................:facepalm:

Maybe this is part of the problem. Booby is willing to look at the issues, roll up his sleeves, and lay out an 8-year plan for improvement. You ....well you sound like a Nebraska fan.:)

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
Maybe this is part of the problem. Booby is willing to look at the issues, roll up his sleeves, and lay out an 8-year plan for improvement. You ....well you sound like a Nebraska fan.:)

I am willing to look at the issues as well, just not after five frigging games.

Bet on MyBookie