Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
So sick of all the bullshit.

Somebody please come in here and defend her. Then I'll know something about you.

Not just her, not just her side, but ALL THE BULLSHIT!

It's really depressing.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
MTG is super weird. I think she was talking about hurricanes being man-made last week, but maybe that was just a headline. I don’t even even click on links about her.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
MTG is super weird. I think she was talking about hurricanes being man-made last week, but maybe that was just a headline. I don’t even even click on links about her.
weird? seriously? weird al yankovic is... well, you know.

she's a complete fucking idiot and a microcosm of today's republican party. she (along with most of the party) says that climate change is a hoax because man can't affect the climate, but democrats can also control the weather and direct hurricanes at areas where republicans live.

it wasn't long ago she WOULD just be considered weird, and her 3 twitter followers would agree. but NOW... she is a twice-elected public official. going on 3 times, i assume.

she's dangerous, because people vote for her and actually believe some of this shit.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
weird? seriously? weird al yankovic is... well, you know.

she's a complete fucking idiot and a microcosm of today's republican party. she (along with most of the party) says that climate change is a hoax because man can't affect the climate, but democrats can also control the weather and direct hurricanes at areas where republicans live.

it wasn't long ago she WOULD just be considered weird, and her 3 twitter followers would agree. but NOW... she is a twice-elected public official. going on 3 times, i assume.

she's dangerous, because people vote for her and actually believe some of this shit.

I don’t think she’s dangerous where she is, I think she’s just a weirdo. She really could be dangerous as president, but she can’t be dangerous imo as an individual member of Congress. And the chances that she would ever be a Republican nominee are 0%.

Republicans allow the voters to make the selections and definitely would not install a candidate of their choosing to replace the candidate voted in by the people. Like Kamala, there is way that MTG would gain enough voter support to win the nomination.

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
She was called to testify about her social media posts where she was calling for the execution of Democrats.
Clearly, this lady is an oddball, but as I suspected she did not call for any executions. A commenter talked about it, and then she mentioned something about liberal judges exonerating these individuals of their perceived crimes. I knew that she hadn’t said it, because this would’ve been bigger news and she would’ve obviously been prosecuted. A commentor asked her about hanging Hillary and Barack Obama, and she spoke about a liberal judge, letting them off for their crimes.

Per CNN:

In one Facebook post from April 2018, Greene wrote conspiratorially about the Iran Deal, one of former President Barack Obama’s signature foreign policy achievements.

A commenter asked Greene, “Now do we get to hang them ?? Meaning H & O ???,” referring to Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Greene replied, “Stage is being set. Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off.”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence?cid=ios_app

Last edited:

WhatsHisNuts

Woke
Forum Member
Aug 29, 2006
Earth
www.ffrf.org
Clearly, this lady is an oddball, but as I suspected she did not call for any executions. A commenter talked about it, and then she mentioned something about liberal judges exonerating these individuals of their perceived crimes. I knew that she hadn’t said it, because this would’ve been bigger news and she would’ve obviously been prosecuted. A commentor asked her about hanging Hillary and Barack Obama, and she spoke about a liberal judge, letting them off for their crimes.

Per CNN:

In one Facebook post from April 2018, Greene wrote conspiratorially about the Iran Deal, one of former President Barack Obama’s signature foreign policy achievements.

A commenter asked Greene, “Now do we get to hang them ?? Meaning H & O ???,” referring to Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Greene replied, “Stage is being set. Players are being put in place. We must be patient. This must be done perfectly or liberal judges would let them off.”

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-democrats-violence?cid=ios_app
Seems odd you're skipping the stuff about Pelosi.

Smitty

Forum Member
Jan 5, 2005
Upstate NY
I don’t think she’s dangerous where she is, I think she’s just a weirdo. She really could be dangerous as president, but she can’t be dangerous imo as an individual member of Congress. And the chances that she would ever be a Republican nominee are 0%.

Republicans allow the voters to make the selections and definitely would not install a candidate of their choosing to replace the candidate voted in by the people. Like Kamala, there is way that MTG would gain enough voter support to win the nomination.
so you don't think anyone listens to a member of congress? how many twitter followers does she have? when you're spouting shit about jewish space lasers and democrats are sending hurricanes to wipe out republicans, it doesn't take a lot of people to take her seriously for it to be dangerous.

Reactions: kickserv

Revolutionary Intentions

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 7, 2024
so you don't think anyone listens to a member of congress? how many twitter followers does she have? when you're spouting shit about jewish space lasers and democrats are sending hurricanes to wipe out republicans, it doesn't take a lot of people to take her seriously for it to be dangerous.
. I think it’s more dangerous to silence free speech that it is for people to hear some lady spout off about nonsense like man-made storms.

Who decides what we shouldn’t hear? government?? , No thanks.

Bet on MyBookie