when is the TB press conference set for???

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Guerilla_Ninja

Forum Member
Dec 14, 2001
CHI-Town, IL
see ya later dungy! parcells or spurrier to follow???

as expected, TB brought nothing to this game on O. PHI is going to stop the run... is this news to anyone? pathetic game plan by TB. as also noted, once down 6 points or more, TB doesn't win. it was critical to get in the end zone. but, as expected that didn't happen as well. how long has it been since TB scored a TD in the postseason???

this team needs a "Clinique counter" makeover (straight from my girlfriends mouth).

ferdville

Forum Member
Dec 24, 1999
So Cal
Okay, you have to give Dungy respect for a good job at Tampa. But he just can't get this team moving offensively. Today's offense was one of the most ill-conceived game plans I have ever seen. Tampa just doesn't seem to have enough options to overcome any type of deficit. If it isn't a field goal game, they are finished. Their offensive scheme could have been deciphered by a junior high school defensive coordinator. I am no fan of Johnson, but this guy has no receivers that can get open, apprently, and someone keeps calling those plays designed to gain 3 yards. I fully agree with a decision to fire Dungy.

Gatorbait

eat box
Forum Member
Sep 24, 2000
in the muff
Word here is the Bucs will be sold and depending on new owner(either the Outback group(Spurrier) or Debartalo(Parcells) will determine next coach.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg