Where do you watch the games?

cmamoulelis

Forum Member
Aug 29, 2005
i'm curious as to how you guys watch the games. is it just whatever is shown locally, at a sportsbar, or on the nfl ticket?

personally, i have the nfl ticket and i'm constantly flipping through games while i keep an eye on the nfl.com scoreboard

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
NFL Ticket here

Usually i have the guys over. I hook up 3 TVs and a computer in the living room.

Best day of the week :mj14: :mj14:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

LetsMakeMoney

~Gambla~
Forum Member
Mar 6, 2005
Sin City
i gotta watch whatever crappy game FOX11 in los angeles puts on and i keep an eye on nfl socreboard online..............BTW whoever is in charge of scheduling games on FOX (FOCK U) 2 weeks ago i had to watch (MIN/TAMP = WOOPTIDOO) and then last weeks game of the week (PHI/SF) WTF..........hope this week is better

doochuk

Forum Member
May 17, 2000
Oregon
home -- right in front of my 65 inch Mits Diamond Vision NFL Sunday Ticket HD-----always been a homebody when it comes to watching sports

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

repoman

Forum Member
Mar 14, 2005
Bronx, New York
I don't like football enough to get Ticket, so I just watch whatever is on locally. NHL Center Ice and NBA League Pass are two different stories though.

moe777

Forum Member
Oct 8, 2003
east coast
cmamoulelis said:
i'm curious as to how you guys watch the games. is it just whatever is shown locally, at a sportsbar, or on the nfl ticket?

personally, i have the nfl ticket and i'm constantly flipping through games while i keep an eye on the nfl.com scoreboard
exact same thing for me,dont like watching games at a bar.ever since betting,fantasy (3grand for winner) and direct tv package watching football is real fukked up on sudays,throw in a 49er game who the fuk would want to watch football with me,and i dont want to watch with anybody else.my wife thinks im a sikko spending my fall sundays like that,but i love it,,unless i lose lots of $$.

GM

PleasureGlutton
Forum Member
Jan 21, 2000
Toronto, ON, Canada
Sunday Ticket. 50" HDTV here, with two 27" TV's on the side. The Buffalo game, which is always available on my basic cable, is always on one of the smaller TV's.

We have a hell of a deal on the 'Ticket here. For some reason it is much cheaper than what you pay for it in the States. $26/month Cdn ($22 US) gets you every game in every sport that is in season. So even though I am not a huge baseball or hockey fan, I get it thrown in for free throughout the week when all I really wanted was my football. Can't beat that!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

ScreaminPain

1/2 cocked
Forum Member
Nov 10, 2004
Southern California
I used to watch at a local sports bar. I couldn't stay sober thru the entire day. Starting at 10 am. (I live on the left coast) with omelette's and bloody mary's, then on to sandwich and beer at the 1:00 games. By the late game, everyone is on to shooters, Jack and crazy stuff.

No way I could keep track of the plays and players I needed for handicapping purposes. Plus I was a DUI time bomb on the road home...

Direct TV saved me. For the last 2 years I bought the Sunday Ticket and never looked back. Sometimes I miss the camaraderie of the crowds, but my liver and wallet is better off for the change.

My g'friend can't understand how I could watch that much football in a given day, but she knows not to plan anything for me until February.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cooz3

Forum Member
Mar 2, 2002
boston
go to my fathers bar..with anywhere beteween 3-6 friends...depending on who has woken up from the night before..lol..and watch 4 different games on 3 big screens ...and 6 little screens above the bar...with the NFL ticket...and proceed to drink and gamble....

can select whatever games we want to watch...with of course the Pats on the big ones whenever they are playing...

simply awesome..

cooz