Where is AR182?

Mikey Osmond

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
I had a question for him regarding wrestling but he hasn't been on lately. Are any of you in contact w/ him outside of the board (e.g. Facebook or Twitter)?

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Figured he lurks but he hasn't been on in a good while. So that's why I was asking if any of you were in contact w/ him outside of here.

there are other fans here of the Iron Sheik

tenor.gif

Reactions: Mikey Osmond

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Sheiky baby! Were you also a fan of his tag team w/ Nikolai Volkoff? How about their rivals, Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo?

I go back to 1957 ......The Norfolk Arena.in Norfolk Va...to the Cow Palace in Daly City Calif. 1967 Cowboy Bill Ellis...Gorrills Monsoon ..P Y Chung..Ray Stevens ,Jimmy Patterson..

saw Andre ...The Masked Medics..Gorgeous George..Bobby Becker..Johnny Weaver..Lou Thez..Buddy Rodgers..Steamboat..Funks..Gagne..Race...Vachon..Flair..Bill Graham in his Prime...

and the ist does on..Rhodes and Lawler and Watts..Sammartino and more..

I was a baby watching it with my grandmother and went to my first match with her to the Norfolk Arena ...........We lived and breathed in our house for decades..

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Sheiky baby! Were you also a fan of his tag team w/ Nikolai Volkoff? How about their rivals, Barry Windham and Mike Rotundo?

Liked the Sheik with Nikolai it played..

Windham and Rotundo [The U.S. Express] never seem to get their just due as a team..

Mikey Osmond

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 3, 2019
Los Angeles, CA
Old School said:
I go back to 1957 ......The Norfolk Arena.in Norfolk Va...to the Cow Palace in Daly City Calif. 1967 Cowboy Bob Ellis...Gorilla Monsoon ..P Y Chung..Ray Stevens ,Jimmy Patterson..

saw Andre ...The Masked Medics..Gorgeous George..Bobby Becker..Johnny Weaver..Lou Thesz..Buddy Rogers..Steamboat..Funks..Gagne..Race...Vachon..Flair..Bill Graham in his Prime...

and the ist does on..Rhodes and Lawler and Watts..Sammartino and more..

I was a baby watching it with my grandmother and went to my first match with her to the Norfolk Arena ...........We lived and breathed in our house for decades..

Did you by chance did you get to see Capitol Wrestling promoted by Vince Sr.? The main program from what I know was on Thursday broadcasted from DC and hosted by the announcer Ray Morgan in the late '50s and early '60s.

Old School said:
Liked the Sheik with Nikolai it played..

Windham and Rotundo [The U.S. Express] never seem to get their just due as a team..

I've seen a few folks show them love and WWE include them in a Top 50 tag teams list a few yrs back but for the most part I'm inclined to agree.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Did you by chance did you get to see Capitol Wrestling promoted by Vince Sr.? The main program from what I know was on Thursday broadcasted from DC and hosted by the announcer Ray Morgan in the late '50s and early '60s.

I've seen a few folks show them love and WWE include them in a Top 50 tag teams list a few yrs back but for the most part I'm inclined to agree.

no as a kid it was AWA

Bet on MyBookie