MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

IE

Administrator
Forum Admin
Forum Member
Mar 15, 1999
Its not some pay site, come on !

I guess the question had been asked and answered a few times and people didn't bother cause it had...

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/...THOUGHTS-AND-DISCUSSION&highlight=Happy+Hippo

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?540318-Happy-Hippo&highlight=Happy+Hippo

and if she wanted to answer you, she would have..she posted today,

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/showthread.php?545847-Totals-2-5&p=3650839&highlight=#post3650839

and yesterday...

http://www.madjacksports.com/forum/...s-Local-Info&p=3650718&highlight=#post3650718

good luck w/ your plays tonight.

WildBillPicks7

Move the line!
Forum Member
May 4, 2005
Birmingham, Alabama
She took a break after having some bad beats.

Your facts are a lil bit off there HFK. She left to deal with some family health issues and doesn't have the time to put her stuff together in this forum like she would like, therefore she's taken a hiatus for a bit!!

Go back to her post when she stated that family came before the forum even though she pops in from time to time!!

:0008

Happy Hippo

Registered
Forum Member
Mar 2, 2006
hello jtc - and others

I in no way meant to avoid your thread, I honestly didn't see it, as I spend little time on the forum these days. Like WildBill said, I had a lot of personal tragedies happen to me this winter, and my recovery time has been slow. They have also made me reevaluate how I spend my time, and for now I am really enjoying other activities in my life.

I wish you all the best on here, and keep on winning!

Cheers

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Double Two

Forum Member
Mar 18, 2001
Pelham, Alabama USA
hello jtc - and others

I in no way meant to avoid your thread, I honestly didn't see it, as I spend little time on the forum these days. Like WildBill said, I had a lot of personal tragedies happen to me this winter, and my recovery time has been slow. They have also made me reevaluate how I spend my time, and for now I am really enjoying other activities in my life.

Cheers

Will keep you in my thoughts & prayers HH. All The Best & Good Luck!!! :0074

Four Corners

Forum Member
Nov 23, 2010
Raleigh, NC
hello jtc - and others

Cheers

Take care of the important stuff in life....THis is not important in the grand scheme. May God's Peace be with you and your family!!

HighFlyingKilla

Forum Member
Dec 13, 2005
Your facts are a lil bit off there HFK. She left to deal with some family health issues and doesn't have the time to put her stuff together in this forum like she would like, therefore she's taken a hiatus for a bit!!

Go back to her post when she stated that family came before the forum even though she pops in from time to time!!

:0008

Sorry about the misunderstanding Bill. But this was what HH said in her last thread she posted plays in.

Just need to rethink my approach. I worked on a lot of stuff over the summer, but I think I need a more "holistic" approach. There is so much information available now, I think I need to integrate more from what's available.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

HighFlyingKilla

Forum Member
Dec 13, 2005
hello jtc - and others

Cheers

Sorry HH didnt see that post. Hope all is well and GL.