Where is Tigerpawsc?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

loskelly

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2007
Milwaukee, WI
Did he lose all of his money or is he just pissed off from all the negative feedback everyone gave him? I enjoyed reading his threads and wonder if he is off this site now. If anyone knows please let me know.

tig3rs

swing away!
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
Chicago
he is not gone. he will post later today. he's got heart and balls of steel. that little bit of hating on a few people's parts isn't gonna change what he does or how he does it. i'm learning from him, as a friend of his from school, he's teaching me more about the game than i've ever thought about. i don't think anyone on here should just follow someone's plays blindly simply by records (his was superb but faltered this weekend) but i suppose when you don't write an essay predicting the play/outcome of each game to a tee then people get on you when you lose a couple. GL tigerpawssc.

3 Seconds

Fcuk Frist
Forum Member
Jan 14, 2004
Marlton, NJ
he is not gone. he will post later today. he's got heart and balls of steel. that little bit of hating on a few people's parts isn't gonna change what he does or how he does it. i'm learning from him, as a friend of his from school, he's teaching me more about the game than i've ever thought about. i don't think anyone on here should just follow someone's plays blindly simply by records (his was superb but faltered this weekend) but i suppose when you don't write an essay predicting the play/outcome of each game to a tee then people get on you when you lose a couple. GL tigerpawssc.

This is a lame attempt.....:sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tig3rs

swing away!
Forum Member
Jan 17, 2007
Chicago
a lame attempt at what? i'm 31-29-1 so far this season, i'm not claiming i know anything, just saying that it's stupid for people to bash people on here. loskelly, i like your plays tonight for the most part. gl.