Where's HankWilliamsJr ?

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Smurphy, why are you endeavoring to shit up the place after Jack just cleaned it up?

I really never pegged you for a troll, but maybe I was wrong. Why the love for the idiots who do nothing but take shit in general and cause problems?

I don't get it.

:shrug:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Smurphy, why are you endeavoring to shit up the place after Jack just cleaned it up?

I really never pegged you for a troll, but maybe I was wrong. Why the love for the idiots who do nothing but take shit in general and cause problems?

I don't get it.

I like Hank :0008

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
I like Hank :0008

Yea, and The Boys, right?

People that cause nothing but grief are the people you seem to be looking for. You don't find that odd? Right before football season when the place will be the busiest you want to bring back the people who cause the most problems.

You owe Jack better than that. I'm sure you can find them on FB or something if you really feel the need for the drama, but I have to think as NFL gets here it will be tough enough to manage this place, how about you not try to drag back the biggest problems?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Yea, and The Boys, right?

People that cause nothing but grief are the people you seem to be looking for. You don't find that odd? Right before football season when the place will be the busiest you want to bring back the people who cause the most problems.

You owe Jack better than that. I'm sure you can find them on FB or something if you really feel the need for the drama, but I have to think as NFL gets here it will be tough enough to manage this place, how about you not try to drag back the biggest problems?

I enjoyed posts from the Boys and Hank and probably a few others that many apparently don't like. I can't help that. Hank is pretty damn hysterical in fact.

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans

I don't get it.

I laughed

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Hank constantly got after FDC and Betone. He wouldn't stop. I made a decision that I'd rather have FDC and Betone around here, rather than a guy that was stalking them and stirring up shit. My memory sucks any more but I think he made it personal with Betone and brought Betone's family into the mix.

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Hank constantly got after FDC and Betone. He wouldn't stop. I made a decision that I'd rather have FDC and Betone around here, rather than a guy that was stalking them and stirring up shit. My memory sucks any more but I think he made it personal with Betone and brought Betone's family into the mix.

:0003

Reactions: Betone

Betone

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2004
Monument, CO
I think he is a fucking idiot! Nothing funny or clever about this ass clown. His honey holes were probably a good fade to some. Fuck him JMO

Reactions: smurphy

hedgehog

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 30, 2003
TX
I enjoyed posts from the Boys and Hank and probably a few others that many apparently don't like. I can't help that. Hank is pretty damn hysterical in fact.

Yep, I liked Hank as well was looking forward to some honey holes

Bet on MyBookie