Where's The Boys?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Is his ban done yet? :shrug: We'll need him in the Hippos contest soon.

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Posting under the name "Bub" these days.

WRONG! Bub is somebody slyly trying to make it look like that. He's definitely NOT The Boys. I have a good idea who it is but with WIFI and tablets and cell phones people are sharing IP's everywhere and sometimes it's difficult to be 100% certain.

You guys miss The Boys so much you create a new The Boys in your own minds. IT'S NOT The Boys.

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
WRONG! Bub is somebody slyly trying to make it look like that. He's definitely NOT The Boys. I have a good idea who it is but with WIFI and tablets and cell phones people are sharing IP's everywhere and sometimes it's difficult to be 100% certain.

You guys miss The Boys so much you create a new The Boys in your own minds. IT'S NOT The Boys.

Um yea, I don't miss him at all. I think the biggest favor you have done is get rid of him and general has been a much better place since then.

I would, however, bet that Bub and Boys are the same. If you can't figure out who it IS, how can you definately say who it isn't?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Um yea, I don't miss him at all. I think the biggest favor you have done is get rid of him and general has been a much better place since then.

I would, however, bet that Bub and Boys are the same. If you can't figure out who it IS, how can you definately say who it isn't?

Mostly, Bub has posted under an exclusive IP. When he's wireless 7 other people show up as well and The Boys is not one that has ever posted under any of those IP's. Also, Bub is not using a proxy. 4 of the 7 that show up as a possibility wouldn't play these games. I have it narrowed to three. I really don't have time for this. Go ahead and think it's The Boys all you want. He's not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Penguinfan

Thread banned
Forum Member
Dec 5, 2001
Vanished into vortex
Mostly, Bub has posted under an exclusive IP. When he's wireless 7 other people show up as well and The Boys is not one that has ever posted under any of those IP's. Also, Bub is not using a proxy. 4 of the 7 that show up as a possibility wouldn't play these games. I have it narrowed to three. I really don't have time for this. Go ahead and think it's The Boys all you want. He's not.

Easy killer, I was just asking.

:toast:

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
Bub seems like someone making a poor attempt at pretending to be The Boys.

General forum was better with The Boys. :0003

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Easy killer, I was just asking.

:toast:

:lol:

You know the whole The Boys thing drives me crazy. Now here we go again. I didn't mean anything personal and my tone was fine if you heard me say the above words out loud. :toast:

Bet on MyBookie