Where's Thunder?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

JustFootball

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2004
baltimore
Probably got tired of the petty crap

Probably got tired of the petty crap

Can't blame him. Seemed like he was getting nothing but sh*t every time he posted. People questioning his money system, bashing pix.

Congrats to the idiots who always run off good cappers. Every capper in the world has ups and downs. But the jerks on here always want to take on the role of "protecting the forum" or "truth patrol" as a disguise for bashing.

It's a shame.

rocky mountain

Forum Member
Sep 24, 2005
Can't blame him. Seemed like he was getting nothing but sh*t every time he posted. People questioning his money system, bashing pix.

Congrats to the idiots who always run off good cappers. Every capper in the world has ups and downs. But the jerks on here always want to take on the role of "protecting the forum" or "truth patrol" as a disguise for bashing.

It's a shame.
I been around for 5 yrs , the dude has enough confidence and is smart enough to realize their will always be turds who will post that way , who gives a shit. I would break their jaw at a bar, can't do anything on the website but let Jack take care of these lil fuckers. He hit a cold streak and is breaking till this weekend, because he is a seasoned veteran. Me. asshole, trying to battle through my cold streak, and its not going well!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

cavy1

Forum Member
May 8, 2002
Clwtr, Fl
I been around for 5 yrs , the dude has enough confidence and is smart enough to realize their will always be turds who will post that way , who gives a shit. I would break their jaw at a bar, can't do anything on the website but let Jack take care of these lil fuckers. He hit a cold streak and is breaking till this weekend, because he is a seasoned veteran. Me. asshole, trying to battle through my cold streak, and its not going well!

I feel that Jack turned his head on this one

edludes

Forum Member
Oct 25, 2001
alaska
He has come and gone for years.He had a cold streak and probably feels like posting is a distraction.It is.Hopefully he'll come back when he feels like it.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Skipper

BITCH!!
Forum Member
Feb 19, 2003
Knoxville
Jack got rid of those damn two clowns as well as the other idiot utesfootball who only wants to stir up shit. There is a difference between arguing and bashing, and Jack gets rid of the bashers, period.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

UGA12

Forum Member
Jul 7, 2003
Between The Hedges
WTF are you talking about?

I think he means some of the establishment that never post a pick were taking shots at him on a regular basis. :shrug: There have been a lot of agenda driven folks come through this site that needed to be ridiculed, but I have never understood this one:confused:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg