Which Bledsoe will we see?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
Here's his shot. What's gonna happen? Bledsoe in the past few years has not been a QB to count on. I think he comes in and proves he still has talent and takes over the game.

hellah10

WOOFJUICE
Forum Member
Oct 24, 2001
Toledo
Considering I have no money on this game.....I hope Bledsoe does good just to shut up his critics.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
Oh yea!!

I'm not sure what the second half line will be for this game. But NE plus the points might be a good call!

Bledsoe looked great that drive- you couldn't ask for more. Also, if you looked at the sideline shot a lot of the players came up to Bledsoe and had some words for him. In my mind, those players were letting Bledsoe know that they are behind him all the way.

Confidence is a lot in this game. And knowing the players probably feel good about Bledsoe, especially after that drive, it's my opinion that NE's play should carry over into the second half.

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
also-

I liked the under for this game. I didn't play it though. However, this is gonna force PITT into more throwing situations and NE has not been able to stop PITT's screen passes. The short screen passes are going for big yards after the catch.

I'm leaning to the over in the second half.

Once again, I don't know the line yet, but it's got to be around 18-20.

west coast guru

Forum Member
May 18, 2001
I think I would take bledsoe as a back up over any of these other teams in the championship. What a cheap shot by the Steelers guy. I do not know how that was not a penalty.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
A

Antonio

Cheap shot my azz, stay off the field if you dont wanna get hit pussy!

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
I won't use the same wording as Antonio, but he is right. Bledsoe was not out of bounds when he was hit. Bledsoe needs to get on the ground if he doesn't want to get hit. He can't lacksidaisly strut out of bounds. The PITT D is gonna gun for him every chance they get. And if NE wants to win this game, Bledsoe has to remain in it.

So for NE's sake, Bledsoe better not let a hit like that happen again!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
In my opinion that was a bad 4th down call by NE. I realize that it would have been a long FG (49 yards) but you've got to go for the points. No better off with that dropped pass. NE has got to play a little more conservative and should have attempted the 3 points.

Dragon

Firebreather
Forum Member
Dec 6, 2001
NJ
agree that the 4th down call by the patriots was horrible. If you're going for it on 4th down and 7, you better throw the ball at least 7 yards...what the hell was that?

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Mickstr68

Forum Member
Feb 1, 2000
Deltona, Florida, USA
WOW!!!!!!

I can't believe that NE got away with it!! First, NE should have had the int, then they block the punt and run it back for the TD. Can't believe the turns in this game.