While you guys gear up for Vegas

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
I'm gearing up for.............Rod Stewart:com:

The g/f is dragging me to his concert tonite, where did I go wrong:shrug: ..........

Beer, Gambling, football, nice sites vs. a 70 year old sweaty man singing love songs to......well, me:scared

am i Jealous of you guys.............yes very much

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
i'll let ya know how it is AR.......i'm heading out now.....but i'm hitting the microbrewery before hand:00hour

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
sometimes we have to make sacrifices...that's why i'm going to see elton john in vegas on tuesday.

i'm sure you'll make the best of it...enjoy.

Davoso

Forum Member
Apr 11, 2002
Chicago
You had me there when you called him a 70 year old. He's actually "only" 62 but I know what you mean.

Old School

OVR
Forum Member
Mar 19, 2006
Two Hall of Famers..

Pretend it's Mays and Mantle

have a great time fellas..

as you know..

what you give now ya get back in hot meals

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

vinnie

la vita ? buona
Forum Member
Sep 11, 2000
Here
get drunk bring ear plugs and enjoy the after concert rewards
th_wadeva.gif

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
AR, The Rodfather was actually pretty decent, I was entertained.....seats were great, but the only problem was them being on the floor b/c i was surrounded by 60 year old ladies reliving their youth:scared .......everytime I would stand up with the g/f, i would get my feet stepped on and practically bulled over by these 2 large biker ladies.....not that there is anything wrong with 60 yr old women who wear leather bombers, biker boots, who are as high as a kite(literally high), and swaying into me as they are singing along into their cell phone<--------I pity who was on the other end of that............

But the song I enjoyed the most was a Creedence Clearwater Revival cover he did, Have you ever seen the Rain?......Needless to say this was also a hit with the biker chicks

Rod is GOD!!:142smilie........he actually put on a good show, I was impressed by his performance

fatdaddycool

Chi-TownHustler
Forum Member
Mar 26, 2001
Fort Worth TX usa
AR, The Rodfather was actually pretty decent, I was entertained.....seats were great, but the only problem was them being on the floor b/c i was surrounded by 60 year old ladies reliving their youth:scared .......everytime I would stand up with the g/f, i would get my feet stepped on and practically bulled over by these 2 large biker ladies.....not that there is anything wrong with 60 yr old women who wear leather bombers, biker boots, who are as high as a kite(literally high), and swaying into me as they are singing along into their cell phone<--------I pity who was on the other end of that............

But the song I enjoyed the most was a Creedence Clearwater Revival cover he did, Have you ever seen the Rain?......Needless to say this was also a hit with the biker chicks

Rod is GOD!!:142smilie........he actually put on a good show, I was impressed by his performance

Quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kill yourself!

Hope this helps,
FDC

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

1%er

TCB
Forum Member
Dec 13, 2005
Chasing the Next Dime...
haveitoldu.gif

Sorry Dice, I respect you and or anyone associated with the DOC inside or out but I'm going to have to pull the "Ponch" on you!!

6869eric_estrada_you_re_a_homo.jpg

:mj07: :00hour

Just jerking ya around.

Nice work, doing it for the lady! I bet it was worth it in the end!!

:142hump:

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
haveitoldu.gif

Sorry Dice, I respect you and or anyone associated with the DOC inside or out but I'm going to have to pull the "Ponch" on you!!

6869eric_estrada_you_re_a_homo.jpg

:mj07: :00hour

Just jerking ya around.

Nice work, doing it for the lady! I bet it was worth it in the end!!

:142hump:

haha, i deserve that......and yes it was worth it and will be worth it, i will milk this for awhile.......