who are the cheating refs

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

southbeach

Forum Member
Dec 31, 2008
wasn't it joey crawford that last year every time he done a lakers game lakers covered ? :0corn

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MyAddidas

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2003
No Cal
Whoever worked game 6 of the 2002 Kings/Lakers series. Bavetta was one of them. One of the most obvious one sided called games I have ever seen. Not surprised to hear Donaghy mentions it in his book. I don't think I will ever get over it. :cry: :cry: :drinky: :drinky:

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Whoever worked game 6 of the 2002 Kings/Lakers series. Bavetta was one of them. One of the most obvious one sided called games I have ever seen. Not surprised to hear Donaghy mentions it in his book. I don't think I will ever get over it. :cry: :cry: :drinky: :drinky:

"Referees A, F and G were officiating a playoff series between Teams 5 and 6 in May of 2002. It was the sixth game of a seven-game series, and a Team 5 victory that night would have ended the series. However, Tim learned from Referee A that Referees A and F wanted to extend the series to seven games. Tim knew referees A and F to be 'company men,' always acting in the interest of the NBA, and that night, it was in the NBA's interest to add another game to the series. Referees A and F heavily favored Team 6. Personal fouls [resulting in obviously injured players] were ignored even when they occurred in full view of the referees. Conversely, the referees called made-up fouls on Team 5 in order to give additional free throw opportunities for Team 6. Their foul-calling also led to the ejection of two Team 5 players. The referees' favoring of Team 6 led to that team's victory that night, and Team 6 came back from behind to win that series."

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MyAddidas

Forum Member
Apr 29, 2003
No Cal
"Referees A, F and G were officiating a playoff series between Teams 5 and 6 in May of 2002. It was the sixth game of a seven-game series, and a Team 5 victory that night would have ended the series. However, Tim learned from Referee A that Referees A and F wanted to extend the series to seven games. Tim knew referees A and F to be 'company men,' always acting in the interest of the NBA, and that night, it was in the NBA's interest to add another game to the series. Referees A and F heavily favored Team 6. Personal fouls [resulting in obviously injured players] were ignored even when they occurred in full view of the referees. Conversely, the referees called made-up fouls on Team 5 in order to give additional free throw opportunities for Team 6. Their foul-calling also led to the ejection of two Team 5 players. The referees' favoring of Team 6 led to that team's victory that night, and Team 6 came back from behind to win that series."

Bibby getting drilled in the face by Kobe but foul called on Bibby. Lakers 27 FT attempts in the 4th alone. Add to that the Giants being 6-7 outs away from the WS title just a few months laters means 2002 = :mj12: on me.

BUCSnotYUCKS

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 6, 2007
Ohio but not a Buckeye
Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg