WHO is tired of USC?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg
Status
Not open for further replies.

#1 LSU FAN

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2004
A win by 3 vs unranked team, tons of poor calls. Goes to show this year that no one has really established themself as a super elite team. OK has not played anyone and USC has been outplayed in 2 games and come away with wins, Brock Berlin is the most overrated QB in the top 10, Michigan should have lost to San Diego ST. Auburn paid the refs to get the 2nd chance xp attempt. UGA please 13-3 vs Marshall and badly outplayed by SC. Could this be another year where everyone has 1 loss down the stretch? I don't know about you but I would just love to see about 15 more ESPN segments on why USC is so good and Todd Marinovich oops I men Matt Leinart is the king of hollywood. Give me a hell yeah if you are sick of USC!

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
LSWHO #13 this is the best you can come up with?
Auburn paid the refs to get the 2nd chance xp attempt

If you are as smart as person as you come across as, you would know we paid your kicker to miss the XP in the 1st quarter. You will lose to Florida and Arky. See you in the Outback bowl :sadwave:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

#1 LSU FAN

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2004
War eagle- I know you got the win but I know you are smarter to pound your chest after that one. It seems only yesterday you guys were the USC preseason top 5 team that scored a whoping 17 pts in your 1 st 2 games and opened 0-2 embarassed buy usc and I believe GA tech. So hold on a minute you have still got UGA and some work ahead of you. P.S. great move stomping on the LSU tiger in the middle of the field getting a 15 yd excessive celebration penalty letting us onside kick it and take it to you last year. Only undisciplined teams play that way, tuberville wion't take you guys past the peach bowl. If you are nice mabey we will let you have a look at the NC trophy from last season, I can't remember the last time you guys made it to the big game???

#1 LSU FAN

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2004
I admit LSU is not last years team our Quarterbacks either suck Marcus Randall, or are unexperienced Jamarcus Russell. Our recievers are very young and have no experience. And there is not a top 15 team with a tougher schedule. I tell you what if LSU went to the big game and beat (one of the greatest teams in the history of college football) - or so all the experts said (OK) we would still not get any love. We are the raiders of college football the team you love to hate. Save this quote after you look at LSU's schedule for next season- undefeated!

pt1gard

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 7, 2002
seattle
love usc or hate they are the imperial 2nd half cash cow, just amazes me they cover nearly every 2nd half for almost 2+ years

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

wareagle

World Traveler
Forum Member
Feb 27, 2001
MEMPHIS, TN
www.dunavant.com
LSWHO FAN #13....

I am nowhere near pounding my chest...I pound my shlong, but that is about it. Nowhere have i tooted AU's horn!!! I will be the first to tell you that we have a LONG way to go. TN, ARKY, UGA, and Bammer we could all easily loose. Tubbs has never won more than 9 games in a yr and i do not see that changing this yr. The AU lsu game was a classic defensive juggernaut. I love those games! As you know D wins games, not O. So if you think the only reason we won was because of that call after the XP, you are #1 sore loser, and need to take off those purple and gold glasses. You are the national champs, but you are 2nd best right NOW in the SEC West!

#1 LSU FAN

Forum Member
Aug 28, 2004
Boy is it good to find a knowledgable SEC fan. We kick each others a$$ all year then have to do it all over again in a conference championship. Heres to the SEC. I am sore about the loss, but I know we did not lose the game on that one play. I am just saying don't tease me! Don't miss the xp to start with. Make the thing and get the W. The ending of that game was like hearing someone read the winning lotterey #'s that I have in my hand and then saying just kidding! Should be interesting to see who imerges, took at hit on Ole Miss today, I thought the speed and athleticism of a piss poor sec team would dominate the Wyoming squad, looks like ole piss and Miss st should transfer to the Pathetic-10 conference.

mjalam

Forum Member
Jan 30, 2003
Bay Area, CA
hmmmm....lsu almost loses to osu at home nonetheless and you are saying you're sick of usc who beats a good opponent in their house...if it was in so cal the game wouldn't have been that close..

i have no clue what you're talking about

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

gecko

Senior Lurker
Forum Member
Dec 7, 2001
parts unknown
After LSU lost to Auburn I don't seem to recall people in this forum trashing them to this extent, not even Scott4uSC. Pls show some class, folks.

BTW pt1gard, I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed the Trojans' proficiency in covering the 2H spread. You're absolutely right.

johnnyb.

Authentic
Forum Member
Mar 3, 2002
O.C.
www.johnnybhaircarecom
how is this thread constructive for this forum? always bashing...

for as well as cardinals played 1h, in the 2h, usc defense shut them down completely... look at stanford's yardage in 2h half, 36 yards/0 points!

gman2

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2002
one thing i know for sure:

i'm tired of the "i'm tired of usc" threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.