Who to fade Sat w/ no Big10s playing- Sweet 16 Picks

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Tourny 5-3 +505

Only 1 Big10 team left, and yes, I'll be fading them (again) tomorrow. Let's get into today:

Oregon St +6.5 do think Loyola is "destined" to get back to the final4, but Oregon St may be playing as the HOTTEST team right now (does that mean they are due for a letdown?)---either way, I like the dog in this fight to cover

165/150

Baylor -7 line has been moving in Baylor's direction. Seems like the right move since I'm not sure Nova has really proven anything in beating Winthrop and NT. I don't see any reason to go against the Bears here (esp w/ no Gillespie for Nova and this will be the game where that shows) as they are the superior team top to bottom (OK, Wright gets more stars than Drew on the coaching end---but it's close).

220/200

Oral Roberts +11.5 we all know that 15 seeds don't make it past the sweet 16, but how many of them have had 2 guys (Abmas & Oberon) like Oral Roberts? Would be easy to pen Arkansas for the blowout if Oral had only 1 guy, but they have 2 that can both go for 30 on any night. I'm not saying Oral wins, but this is just wayy too many points for me. This dog can eat!

220/200

Syracuse +6.5 Maybe Houston just blows out Cuse with the extra time to prep for the zone, but I don't see it. This has been about the time where Houston bows out of tournaments in recent past, and it feels like that will happen again. They are a 2 seed...but are they really a 2 seed? It's Buddy's world, and I think Cuse not only covers, but wins---Boeheim train rolls into the next station.

275/250

Also played Under 58 1st half Loyola/Oregon St 110/100

GL All

Randercity

Wait til HT
Forum Member
A long time ago....

A long time ago....

But Syracuse took out Oklahoma in the Elite 8 back in 2003 when Sampson was coach there... they were the #1 Seed in the East and the 'Cuse came in as #13. They were not prepared for the Orange Crush Zone then, Sampson has talked about it, but then again, it was only two days in between games. I do think the extra time to prepare will help, but with Syracuse being led by Buddy, and he's grown up LIVING March Madness his whole life, I have to believe they are as confident as any team in the tournament right now. I'm liking 'Cuse to cover for sure, possibly win, but I'm also going with them in the FH as I see the Cougars struggling big time early, then maybe being able to adjust at HT to win the game.

Good luck today!! Appreciate the insight. :SIB

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Like where your head is, RanderCity!

-5.5 Loyola 2nd half didn't see anything to think Oregon St is going to win this, unless Loyola scores 34 for the whole game. Both teams flat in the 1st (not a surprise), and even after shooting 17% and being down 8 (should be down 28), I still think Loyola comes back. Not a hedge against my Oregon St bet, just a feeling, here.

220/200

Over 66 2nd half reference the TURRRRRIBLE shooting...I think it picks up a bit (at least, as much as it can in a Loyola game); I have it at 68 in the 2nd (maybe force OT, too)

220/200

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
that 1st half was eerily similar to how Nova played in their championship runs. Cool, collected, controlled...is Baylor done? Baylor is playing like Loyola did. I may lose my shirt, but I've watched Baylor multiple times this year, their 2nd halves have been killer. LET'S GO BEARS!

2nd Half
440/400

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Baylor being Baylor in the 2nd...love it

Oral/Arkansas 1st half over 74.5....the total in this game is high and it seems for good reason. Feels like it will be a track meet. Will probably play some in-game totals, too, but this actually came down a bit (have first at 76-78). Let's go ORAL!

220/200

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

KingB40

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 4, 2019
Chucktown
Oral was fun to watch. Hope all those guys come back, they will be a force next year (probably a 13 seed and beat Ohio St, again, lol).

Cuse +3 1st Half

165/150

Did ML Cuse, too (already on +6.5 for the game)

100/215

GL All

Bet on MyBookie