who wants to make money?

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
If so, follow these simple rules for the Yanks/Astros series.

1H plays Bet Astros and under
2H If offered, bet the OVER

Bet the Astros money line and run line every game (max bet on each)

Team total ASTROS over every game
Yankees team total under

So many people drinking the Yankees Kool-Aid. They beat an Indians team who folds like a cheap tent in the breeze as they did last year up 3-1 to the Cubs and up 2-0 to the Yanks. The Astros are for real. Yanks are a nice story but would need career games from Tanaka (he just threw his in his last start) as well as CC (who has pitched well in the post season) and Severino (feast or famine).

Game 1 bettors Tanaka with a shitty ERA away from home. Keuchel lights out vs Yankees.

BIGGEST plays tonite.

1st half under
Astros in the game moneyline and run-line
More total bases Altuve over Gardner

G'luckstros

DZ

Urban Achiever
Forum Member
Oct 22, 2009
310/917

Yankees team total under

So many people drinking the Yankees Kool-Aid. They beat an Indians team who folds like a cheap tent in the breeze as they did last year up 3-1 to the Cubs and up 2-0 to the Yanks. The Astros are for real. Yanks are a nice story but would need career games from Tanaka (he just threw his in his last start) as well as CC (who has pitched well in the post season) and Severino (feast or famine).

Game 1 bettors Tanaka with a shitty ERA away from home. Keuchel lights out vs Yankees.

BIGGEST plays tonite.

1st half under

G'luckstros

If the Yanks have a lead after 5 innings in any game, I would highly advise against betting any overs. This bullpen is for real and Girardi hasn't been shy about yanking anyone who shows the slightest sign of cracking on the mound.

As a Yankee homer, I respect the Astros. In fact, I have a future on them to win the WS at 13/2 (also have yanks to win AL at 10/1 from preseason :00hour), but I wouldn't go nuts betting against this Yankees team right now. They have something going in that clubhouse, whether its momentum, a feeling of camaraderie or togetherness, these guys are saying all the right things and playing it the right way in terms of sacrificing for the team and one another. I haven't seen this kind of brotherhood or closeness within a Yankees playoff team since the late 90's. It's a refreshing shift from the typically corporate vibe of the clubhouse. Not saying this will push them over the edge, but typically, this is the kind of togetherness you see from a championship team when the put it all together. A lot of these guys on the Yanks are really young and don't have the experience, but they have veteran leadership (guys like Frazier, CC, Gardner, etc) and they seem to be putting it together at the right time, for whatever that's worth.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Scratcher

Registered
Forum Member
Sep 12, 2014
TBD

Yankees team total under

BIGGEST plays tonite.

1st half under

G'luckstros

I personally am leaning Astro's 1st 5 inning -1/2 run....but after a hot start to play offs, i am colder than ice!

GL with your strategy.

Last edited:

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
The Yankees have the best bullpen in all of baseball.
If their starters can exit with a lead...They don't lose.
Sabathia, Severino and Tanaka all had great years.
This is going to be a great series. Astros is not a given. Yankees have better pitching.

margwellus

Forum Member
Apr 2, 2005
The Yankees have the best bullpen in all of baseball.
If their starters can exit with a lead...They don't lose.
Sabathia, Severino and Tanaka all had great years.
This is going to be a great series. Astros is not a given. Yankees have better pitching.

3 for 4 on big plays with Bird's homer ruining the sweep.

All you yankees bettors with your "IFS" about the yanks, the thing is IF they're going to hold the lead after five innings because of their awesome bullpen they still have to GET the lead in order to hold it.

That's a good sized IF you're playing with

Tonite's plays:

Houston in the game -140 5*
Altuve more bases than Gardner 3*
Gurriel more bases than Bird 2*
Correa more bases over Sanchez 2*
Astros team total over 3.5 2*

good luck

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Ace864

Registered
Forum Member
Jan 18, 2021
I'm a bit late for making money this way. Is anything similar to this will appear soon? I need to make some extra cash ASAP. During the lockdown, I received only 80% of my salary because I worked from home, like everyone else. I borrowed some money from my friends and family to pay for my mortgage. Now, I faced a situation when I have a lot of debts, and I need to find a way to return this money. I tried to gamble on https://clubvip777.com/web/w88/ and even raised 2000$ once. But then I?ve lost everything instead of cashing out. I?m really looking forward to some more ways to make some extra cash because I have to repay my debts soon.

Last edited:
Bet on MyBookie