Who would you make a SB future wager on right now?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Marra

Forum Member
Aug 31, 2002
Chicago, Tempe
Baltimore Ravens 7-2

Chicago Bears 5-1

Indianapolis Colts 7-1

New England Patriots 8-1

New Orleans Saints 7-1

Philadelphia Eagles 10-1

San Diego Chargers 11-4

Seattle Seahawks 25-1

I am thinking Ravens or Colts, as I think the winner can beat San Diego b/c I think Rivers will shit the bed...thoughts?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
pats look at at 8/1. the only thing standing in their way is the ravens :D

and you can hedge a bet taking the ravens too!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Jman90

SDSU-SoDak
Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
SoDak
Baltimore.

Look what Ty Law was able to do to Peyton last week. I see Reed and McAlister doing the same thing. I'm sticking with the Ravens.

AR182

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2000
Scottsdale,AZ
are the odds to win the superbowl or just qualify for the game ?

i don't like the pats chances...to go on the road & win at sd & balt...although pitt. accomplished a great feat last year, i think the chances of it happeneing again are remote....

i like balt. & sd. from the afc.....& phil & chicago from the nfc to meet.

Dizzayton

Forum Member
Nov 8, 2001
I agree ARI. I think those will be the championship games. Eagles have won 6 straight games and could beat the Saints. Don't think SEA or Indy have much of a chance and I think Marty and the boys come through in a big way against NE this year.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

tulah

Forum Member
Sep 10, 2003
So Cal
I'd bet Indy.

I noticed the Eagles are getting alot of respect
here @ madjacks. They were SO LUCKY to get past the Giants.

Emersonboozer

Forum Member
Oct 3, 2006
Its funny that everyone thinks Tye law did anything spectacular when it was very obvious to me that Manning was throwing the ball to him on purpose to keep score low. So much money on the over in that game makes it evn more suspicious. He moved the ball with ease and then all the sudden couldnt communicate with his reciever? I hate to point it out but if you get a chance go back and watch those obviously intentional errant throws and peytons attempt at faking his dissapointment. It was so fishy that I was calling for the ints before they happened. Somebody made some money and it wasnt Joe Public.Sad story and I now hate Peyton manning.What a fraud

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

roc612

Forum Member
Oct 1, 2006
I am a patriots fan
and i bet the following prior to last weeks wild card game
Philly at 15-1 to win SB
Balt to win SB at 5-1

Patriots cannot be dismissed, but i believe Rodney harrison absolutely must come back and play well.

Did anyone notice how the two afc home won handily against teams they were supposed to beat. On the other hand both NFC home teams did not!!
AFC wins the Super Bowl Most likely as we have yet to see the rested cream of the crop in the AFC(SD and Balt)

clark

Forum Member
Oct 1, 2006
NEW JERSEY
PEYTON AND MARVIN RUN OFF THE FIELD AFTER THE SUPER BOWL AND SAY INTO THE CAMERA"WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!" THEY RETIRE AFTER 2 MORE RINGS AND PEYTON IS ASKED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT WITH HARRISON AS VP. PEYTON'S NOW EVIL BROTHER ELI ASASSINATES PEYTON THUS MAKING MARVIN HARRISON THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT!

Last edited:
MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

RIGHT SIDE

Forum Member
Mar 19, 2004
Bay Area, California
I see no one mentioning the NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!! That team has a legit shot at winning it!! Even if they meet the Bears I still don't think anyone can stop them from scoring......I love their rook coach and they have playmakers. Defense was "supposed" to be their downfall, but they have definetly proven otherwise.

Jman90

SDSU-SoDak
Forum Member
Sep 12, 2006
SoDak
Patriots cannot be dismissed, but i believe Rodney harrison absolutely must come back and play well.

Patriots safety Rodney Harrison will miss his second straight playoff game Sunday with a sprained MCL. Harrison, injured in the last regular-season game, has been listed as "out" for the divisional playoff matchup against the Chargers.

JCDunkDogs

Forum Member
Sep 5, 2002
L.A. Area
Philadelphia looks a bargain at 10-1. Their "D" could be better, but Garcia is hot right now, and with #36 in their backfield they could do some damage to folks.

tcon142

Forum Member
Oct 16, 2005
Black Hills
And you're right, Right, between Katrina and FEMA forgetting them....don't think there's a better hollywood story out there and everyone's looking for the happy ending these days! I think back to the Monday night game between NO and Hotlanta.....that's all I had to see!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg