Why All the Utah Love.....

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

EdVedder10

Forum Member
Sep 3, 2002
....and I don't mean polygamy:mj07:

This squad lost big to some very bad football teams. What am I missing?

Cie

Registered
Forum Member
Apr 30, 2003
New Orleans
I leaned to Utah all along, and played the Utes this morning. Utah is better than their record would indicate imo. They struggled for a spell after losing the QB early this season, but rebounded. The only troubling loss is the last one to Col, but seems like pressure got to them. GT struggles in post season because teams have time to prep their D to stop the option. Utah typically performs well in bowls. A ton of $$$$ on GT, but the line is short and trending lower.

I played the 1h under because imo both teams are taking this quite seriously. I see this as a playoff style atmosphere, with offenses keeping it close to the vest early and the defenses playing with some passion.

GL

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

greggraffin

Progressing
Forum Member
Feb 23, 2005
I leaned to Utah all along, and played the Utes this morning. Utah is better than their record would indicate imo. They struggled for a spell after losing the QB early this season, but rebounded. The only troubling loss is the last one to Col, but seems like pressure got to them. GT struggles in post season because teams have time to prep their D to stop the option. Utah typically performs well in bowls. A ton of $$$$ on GT, but the line is short and trending lower.

I played the 1h under because imo both teams are taking this quite seriously. I see this as a playoff style atmosphere, with offenses keeping it close to the vest early and the defenses playing with some passion.

GL

nice call