Why Atlanta?

djeze

Mr & Mrs djeze
Forum Member
Sep 21, 2000
Huntsville, AL
www.geocities.com
They have lots 6 road games in a road on this road trip which began on 11/1. Atlanta has yet to win a road game this year. I had this one as a l%ck for Minnesota at home. Can someone tell me why there are so many people on Atlanta?

Chenker

Forum Member
Jul 2, 2001
CA
not a big play for me, basically see good value and ATL is hungry for a win. IMO game could go either way or possibly a tie- worth a shot to me at + 1/2 +145-

good luck

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
Actually djeze, you're not alone, as my first idea was to lay 1.5 goal
eek.gif
and getting the high payoff on Minnesota!! I just can't "feel" the Thrashers right now with such a long injury list. Some "schedule" angles also favors Minnesota in my book... but too many good cappers on Atlanta tonight so I'll just pass. You have to admit that they gave everything they had in their last game vs Washington though.. just didn't work the way they would have liked... Roloson & Fernandez are just not as solid as Kolzig, so if they play the same way they did against Washington, you might see something happen...

Good luck tonight

HONUS

Forum Member
Jul 27, 1999
Toronto
I would play ATL only because MINN should not be favoured by that much over anyone. No other reason. This is a good example of value: getting half-puck and plus money against a, despite their record so far, lousy team.

katts

Forum Member
Nov 12, 2000
Quebec PQ, Canada
I don't think the Thrashers will be unhappy to come back home... Gee!!

btw I don't regret anything about the "no-play" on Minnesota -1.5.. I didn't play it because some solid cappers here had the other side and those cappers actually saved me some money more often than not in similar situations.

Bet on MyBookie