Why does GOP hate the United States?

smurphy

cartographer
Channel Member
Jul 31, 2004
L.A.
They never agree to anything that helps us. Does anybody know why?

MadJack

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Admin
Super Moderators
Channel Owner
Jul 13, 1999
home
Doesn't make any fuckin sense does it :shrug:

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
It makes perfect sense. They want to make America a playground for the rich. While we suffer they have expanding markets in China and India and everywhere else they send our jobs.

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows

Smurph,

I think the question should be asked,

Why do politicians hate the American People?

It's all about power and the perks that come with it.

I can list on maybe 2 hands Pols that really give a shit about the people.

The rest are a bunch of whores.

THE KOD

Registered
Forum Member
Nov 16, 2001
Victory Lane
its not about America anymore and hasnt been for a long time.

Its all about power and money .

And we allow it to happen.

If we were able to do this in private business , we would be jailed.

StevieD

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2002
Boston
Greed is killing this country. Along with the fools that support the no tax the rich.

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
Smurph,

The rest are a bunch of whores.

You're giving them too much credit. The average street whore will fuck you for $50 or $100, the primo model quality LA whores a few hundred. Straight, queer or tranny, your choice.

And for that you'll get a nice, slow, lubed up, fucking

Politicians charge millions to dry fuck you, and only from behind.

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
You're giving them too much credit. The average street whore will fuck you for $50 or $100, the primo model quality LA whores a few hundred. Straight, queer or tranny, your choice.

And for that you'll get a nice, slow, lubed up, fucking

Politicians charge millions to dry fuck you, and only from behind.

I'm sure the members of Congress could refer me to the best choice of all of the above?

:toast:

Duff Miver

Forum Member
Jul 29, 2009
Right behind you
I'm sure the members of Congress could refer me to the best choice of all of the above?

:toast:

Yep. I'm sure there are plenty members of congress who could steer you to whatever gender, species, position or act you might like, although they seem to be heavy on young men.

Last edited:

LuvThemDogs

Forum Member
Dec 2, 2005

Pretty simple really. By "agreeing" or "giving in" would make the Liberals, specifically the Obama administration, look like a success and would result in a 2nd term for Obama. That is the last thing they want.

Their stonewall tactics have made the Obama Admin look like a failure and have increased their chances in the next election. Pretty sad....

LTD

Skulnik

Truth Teller
Forum Member
Mar 30, 2007
Jefferson City, Missouri
Pretty simple really. By "agreeing" or "giving in" would make the Liberals, specifically the Obama administration, look like a success and would result in a 2nd term for Obama. That is the last thing they want.

Their stonewall tactics have made the Obama Admin look like a failure and have increased their chances in the next election. Pretty sad....

LTD

Harry Reid and the Democrats control the Senate, that's where Republican passed legislation has gone and DIED. The Democrats and Harry Reid have not passed a BUDGET in over 2 years.

PITY REALLY

The Sponge

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2006

LTD

That basically sums it up and this tactic will win unless they can make it a reality show where people will take notice of it.

Lumi

LOKI
Forum Member
Aug 30, 2002
In the shadows
That basically sums it up and this tactic will win unless they can make it a reality show where people will take notice of it.

It is a good summary, but it just doesn't apply to the Repugnicans to bend over Obama. It goes back further than that.

It certainly applies to Newt ! FUCK I hate that guy !

I would rather listen to Justin Babbler songs than listen to Gingrich pontificate to his base, errr flock.

We are headed to some real shitty times.

Here's a heads up !

Go buy some spicey mustard or your favorite sandwich spread, because we are going to be fed a large shit samich, and going to have to take two bites !

Bet on MyBookie