WHY IS EVERYONE ON CINN??????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

WORM

Forum Member
Aug 6, 2001
Prescott, AZ
I know Cincy is a good road team but has anyone seen this Bud Smith pitch. He is nasty on lefties and if I remember lefties are hitting something like .107 against him. If Cincy goes with there usual lineup with Walker,Dunn,Griffey,Casey that is four in a row to start the lineup. St. Louis is red hot after blowing through Montreal and NY. I know Dessens has a good record against the cards so maybe the under is more the play here. Someone help cause all I see here is St Louis

------------------
"In the poker game of life women are the f*****g rake"

TORONTO-VIGILANTE

ad interim...
Forum Member
Dec 27, 2000
"...Quo fas et gloria ducunt..."
beats me..i'm off that game...LOL

and when that happens, usually the dog wins...

smile.gif

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bean counter

Forum Member
Dec 27, 1999
in my opinion st louis won 5 of 6 from the mets and montreal and could have easily lost 4 of 6 st louis is not playing good ball. they are getting good pitching which has been kind of up and down and i know the due theory does not have much to be said for it but the cards pitching is due to blow up. kline has been their best reliever and the other day he looked like he is finally wearing out i swear they use him about everyday and veres is always getting himself into trouble. i could see bud smith holding cincy but what happens in the 7-8-9 i think the cards pen will blow up at least i hope they do because i am also on cincy. good lukc whatever you do.