Why would you bet the Redskins????

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
when Wuerfel is going to be the starting qb? The skins have looked terrible lately and will lose by a touchdown... Here are some more reasons

- Woeful
- inconsistent WR's
- poor tackling on D
- playing on the road
- Eddie George

I haven't heard one positive thing in this forum about Tenn. this week. Therefore, my $ is with the bookie. Go tenn!!!!!! :eek:

theGibber1

Forum Member
Aug 27, 2001
Dallas TX
not saying im playing the skins but here are a few reasons....

Ten has some key O and D injuries. Steve will be w/ out his fav receiver..

Skins are comming of an off week and have had an extra week to prepare.

Ten O line is a joke..

the only reason i am not playing the skins is b/c the titans were blown out last week.. i never play against teams who are at home after being blown out the week before.

good luck

:D

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
thanx gibber! I value your opinions as you are a better capper than me. I just think everyone in the world will be on Washington which makes me want to take Tenn.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Thegridiron

Forum Member
Aug 18, 2002
North Canton, Ohio-Viking Country
Z-Man

Have you watched the Titans play? This is not the same Titans team from two years ago, they have no passing game and Eddie George is one of those backs that carried the ball way too much in college and early in the pros, he is spent. The defense is missing the freak and has a banged up secondary. I feel this is a field goal victory for Titans at best and would not be one bit shocked if the Skins win outright. I can't see the Titans winning more than 6 games this year.

Z-MAN

Forum Member
Feb 23, 2001
rockville, md. 20852
Grid,

I have seen both teams play and I live in Skins country. Spurrier has no clue what to do with the offense. I will wait to play this game once I know who will be under center for the skins. If it's Woeful, I will bet on the titans. If it's Ramsey or Matthews, it will be a no play.

Spurrier is juggling his WR's, no one knows who will be the QB, and even the defense has been shaky. Lavar Arrington said recently this week that he doesn't understand his role in the defense under Marvin Lewis. Basically, no one knows what's going on and the bye week hasn't cleared anything up.

I also believe this will be a break out game for Eddie George. He didn't play much last week and is in the best health so far this season. He is also at home. I think the loss of Mason will hurt McNair but they have some depth at the WR position anyway........

I still see this game with a titans cover (if Woeful plays) at home after being blown out last week. I bet the consensus is on the skins and will go with the bookies on this one - as long as woeful is starting!

joey20

Forum Member
Oct 2, 2002
Illinois
Once again I say this is a break out game for the Skins against the Titans HORRIBLE pass defense. In their extra week to prepare the Skins saw what the Raiders did to them and the Titans will not be able to fix their probs for this game. I don't care how good Eddie George thinks he is!!

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Quantum leap

Forum Member
Nov 5, 2001
Tampa,Fl
Do not be fooled by this skins team or the mystique surrounding Mr Spurrier. He has grade "B" talent in a league where it is mandatory that you have grade "a" players. The offense is made up of a bunch of rejects that would not have a job right now if it wasn't for Spurrier. This Redskin team is a no play for the time being. DO NOT BE FOOLED!!