Why ?

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
I don't know what the bigger question here is why the Rockets bother fouling again right there being down 4 with 3 seconds to go or why does the referee call it !!! But probably the even better question is why do I keep betting on this bullshit lol I mean the NBA is the most manipulated and referee controlled sport there is by far ! I'll even say that the Rockets were in Lucky position to cover that game at the end but still just saying both referees and players know they're down two possessions right there with 3 seconds to go so no point in fouling or calling a foul for no other reason except to help the books out smh just getting ridiculous to say the least !!!

Last edited:

BuckwheatJWN

Forum Member
Aug 13, 2009
You see that shit in college but seldom in NBA....I was excited about the miracle of getting an "over" , but couldn't get the "double" winner :shrug:

T

Casa Bonita Cliff Diver
Forum Member
Sep 1, 2012
I don't know what the bigger question here is why the Rockets bother fouling again right there being down 4 with 3 seconds to go or why does the referee call it !!! But probably the even better question is why do I keep betting on this bullshit lol I mean the NBA is the most manipulated and referee controlled sport there is by far ! I'll even say that the Rockets were in Lucky position to cover that game at the end but still just saying both referees and players know they're down two possessions right there with 3 seconds to go so no point in fouling or calling a foul for no other reason except to help the books out smh just getting ridiculous to say the least !!!

Unless you have a good read on the 1H wait til halftime to bet. The halftime line is a tell tale of the 2H and game cover.

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

MOOSCAPELI

Registered
Forum Member
Oct 8, 2012
Kingsport,Tennessee
Congrats on your over Buckwheat and yeah you're right you do see that happen in college but not in pros very much at all and I hear you T on the second half bets I've actually bet a couple of second-halfs here lately but didn't last night but that makes sense what you're saying because you just never know with the NBA anymore even in the playoffs it seems like at times and that halftime line gives you a gage for 2nd half so to speak. Here lately I've just been going with the zig zag theory and taking the teams that have their backs to the wall in a must win situation.