Wild Card...1st nfl posted plays

MB MLB 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
in a loooooooong time....

its always been poison to me...but its the playoffs...and 2011 is the year of the Liger

Seattle +10...:0074

J-E-T-S +2...:SIB

K.C. +3....:facepalm:

E-A-G-L-E-S -2.5.....:toast:

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Good Luck Dice.. Nice to see ya around... You must love the Bear's season and loved kicking my team's ass TWICE!!!

You could of contacted me and won a hat or a shirt. The shirt you bought me last year sure looks nice still..

Hope you win all of your plays..:0074

Especially PHILLY!!!!!!

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
Good Luck Dice.. Nice to see ya around... You must love the Bear's season and loved kicking my team's ass TWICE!!!

You could of contacted me and won a hat or a shirt. The shirt you bought me last year sure looks nice still..

Hope you win all of your plays..:0074

Especially PHILLY!!!!!!

I couldnt take advantage of you like that..this year..im glad the shirt still looks nice..Bears north division champs looks mighty fine as well this year...next up conference champs!!

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
Im glad you guys all like philly....

the so called "experts" are so far up the packers ass its sickening....trent dilfer is the ultimate fade and he pre-cums everytime he says the words aaron rodgers

everybody is holding the vikings win over the eagles to a higher standard than any other game they played this year...im still baffled as to why?

blitz. blitz. blitz. is what they say vick can't handle...you think any reid isnt preparing for Cwoodson coming off the corner?.....doesn;t any reid love the screen pass? hasn't he been not using it as much as in years past?..i expect alot of screens from the eagles to combat woodson and matthews....and vick is still vick...see giants game

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Theboundbook

Forum Member
Jan 16, 2002
Salt Lake City, Utah
in a loooooooong time....

its always been poison to me...but its the playoffs...and 2011 is the year of the Liger

Seattle +10...:0074

J-E-T-S +2...:SIB

K.C. +3....:facepalm:

E-A-G-L-E-S -2.5.....:toast:

I love EVERY ONE OF THOSE PLAYS!!!!
ESPECIALLY KC!!!!! (SAME PEOPLE WHO GUARANTEED SD BEATING CINCI LAST WEEK, WILL BE TAKING BALTIMORE 2MORROW AND PROBABLY TOOK N.O.'S SO CALLED LOCK EARLIER TODAY TOO!!! I DONT KNOW HOW YOU CANT TAKE PHILLY EITHER..... LOOKS LIKE A SWEEP TO ME.... 1 in the bag, leading on the 2nd, and the 2 games 2morrow will be the final 2 W's to make it a PERFECT SWEEP!!!!! (This NYJ's GAME MAY BE A PUSH......)

!!!!!!

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
I love EVERY ONE OF THOSE PLAYS!!!!
ESPECIALLY KC!!!!! (SAME PEOPLE WHO GUARANTEED SD BEATING CINCI LAST WEEK, WILL BE TAKING BALTIMORE 2MORROW AND PROBABLY TOOK N.O.'S SO CALLED LOCK EARLIER TODAY TOO!!! I DONT KNOW HOW YOU CANT TAKE PHILLY EITHER..... LOOKS LIKE A SWEEP TO ME.... 1 in the bag, leading on the 2nd, and the 2 games 2morrow will be the final 2 W's to make it a PERFECT SWEEP!!!!! (This NYJ's GAME MAY BE A PUSH......)

!!!!!!

i hope youre right...a sweep would be nice:0008

jamaal charles has a few long ones in him and i hope they utilize McCluster tomorrow a little more as well....

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
I can't remember where you live but is it close to Chicago?? If so will be heading there this summer for some MLB.... If you can meet up..

Be bringing some Packer loving A holes but we like to drink beer..:toast:

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
I can't remember where you live but is it close to Chicago?? If so will be heading there this summer for some MLB.... If you can meet up..

Be bringing some Packer loving A holes but we like to drink beer..:toast:

nope...live an hour above philly..90 mins from nyc...hopefully one day i can call chicago home...

MB NCAAF 728x90 Jpg

Dice34

Off parole
Forum Member
Dec 18, 2004
D.O.C.
i had my doubts on k.c....they came true...oh well....

I still like philly alot...dont know if thats a good thing or not, after kc debacle....too much love for the packers....i hope to be doing this after the game watching the 'experts' backtrack :0002

but then as a bears fan.....if pack wins, seahawks come to town :shrug: