Wild card week

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Where it is real F ing COLD
Saints are -9.5 but isn?t that a bit heavy? I think Chicago may give them a bit of a fight. I think
New Orleans wins game but I?m thinking about buying up to 10. I think the Saints offense struggles a bit,
While I?m thinking about it the play here may just be UNDER 48.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Waiting to see if colts get plus 7. Congrats to the Bills on a great season and they get rewarded by getting the Colts. I?m calling this game to y to the wire. Colts have a better defense and much better running game.

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Wild card week

Ravens -3

Something tells me they get sweet
Revenge tomorrow!!!

It?s the Titans defense, they are so bad that the Ravens should get this by a TD

Pgh Kid

Forum Member
Mar 26, 2002
Pittsburgh
Analytics :facepalm::facepalm: But analytics says down 14 and get td go for 2. make up your mind jagoff

LA Burns

Registered
Forum Member
Jun 11, 2003
New Orleans
Has anyone ever seen analytics help win a game? I sure have seen analytics help lose a few

Just a crutch for HC's to explain away their awful decisions - Reich basically lost the game and cost his team their season during the sequence at the end of the 1st half, starting with the ridiculous call on 3rd and goal - and in what galaxy do you go for it in that situation on 4th and goal from the 4?

You have to have a feel for the game, and analytics don't take things like momentum into the equation - hope Reich feels proud of himself today - I'd sit him in the corner with a dunce hat right next to his pals Doug Pederson and Mike McCarthy

bleedingpurple

Forum Member
Mar 23, 2008
Has anyone ever seen analytics help win a game? I sure have seen analytics help lose a few

Just a crutch for HC's to explain away their awful decisions - Reich basically lost the game and cost his team their season during the sequence at the end of the 1st half, starting with the ridiculous call on 3rd and goal - and in what galaxy do you go for it in that situation on 4th and goal from the 4?

You have to have a feel for the game, and analytics don't take things like momentum into the equation - hope Reich feels proud of himself today - I'd sit him in the corner with a dunce hat right next to his pals Doug Pederson and Mike McCarthy

The coaching killed this team from the first possession, I know they wanted to run the ball but Buff could not stop the passing game and how many times did you know the run was coming in the first few possessions and when the colts went up 3-0 the play calling was so bad it felt like they settled for the 3

Bet on MyBookie